IT.COM

Sedo brokers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone got any experience with Sedo domain brokers that contact you after you've received an offer for a domain? We recently received an offer for a domain, and a Sedo broker reached out to us and inquired if we wanted him to contact the bidder directly and broker the domain for us.

Anyone ever had the same thing happen to them, and if so, what was the outcome?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that is a bit insulting. It would have been better if they had contacted you before the offer, rather than trying to grab some of the profits from your success.

•••
I've had a Sedo broker make an offer for a buyer, but not to intercede, as in your case.
Sedo brokerage is 15%. If the fee is the same, why not?

•••
A a Sedo broker reached out to us and inquired if we wanted him to contact the bidder directly and broker the domain for us.

yes, similar thing happened to me

after negotiations got stuck and potential buyer didn't reply, a sedo broker asked if i wanted him to contact the other party.

i said he could try, but i didn't have confidence that they would go any higher.

so, after a couple of weeks i ended the negotiation.

imo....

•••
Anyone got any experience with Sedo domain brokers that contact you after you've received an offer for a domain? We recently received an offer for a domain, and a Sedo broker reached out to us and inquired if we wanted him to contact the bidder directly and broker the domain for us.

They've done so for me in the past and it was always a good experience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back