IT.COM

Sedo Auction System...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think there will be many domains traded via sedo auction system appears in DNjournal this year...... :$:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, Sedo make great improvement by loading the Auction System.

•••
ChineseDomain said:
Yes, Sedo make great improvement by loading the Auction System.
Regardless of how well-implemented the auction system is, just having one is a BIG step forward. It will help Sedo A LOT.

•••
It's a great move for Sedo that will make sellers have a much easier time by meeting their price goals I can't wait to get some names in the auction

•••
Domain Names (much like anything else at auction) put pressure on a potential buyer to put in their offer if they want a shot at the name, especially if the domain name has surpassed the reserve.

My last sedo transaction, I chose not to go to auction out of respect for the buyer offer, which was more than I hoped for the name.

-Steve

•••
I liked the auction. It is good at controlling the quality of auction name. I hope they won't introduce something like you can pay a fees to go into the auction system Like Featured Names at their homepage which contains so much rubbish.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back