Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSKD

Established Member
Impact
Dear members,
please appraise this domain.

i hold this domain, but don't have used till now.

i am thinking to sell this domain.

(Also, if anyone is interested in this domain,
can send me message.
i will list it on auction.)

Your Suggestions are most welcomed...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Waiting For Appraisal...

•••
Waiting For Appraisal...

•••
No idea really but you should probably use SEA for South East Asia. Someone might want to develop an affiliate site.

•••
•••
This is only food for thought because a value is really hard to place on this one given the very limited potential end users.

The domain is a little awkward to read (double "a") and isn't very commercial sounding. I think airline companies, certainly large ones with domain buying money, would want a better name, usually a single word or their corporate name.

It's not a very well searched term, so you'll likely not sell to a company wanting to coin in on searched keywords, and the keywords limits (arguably) business to only flying over sea.

In general I don't think it'll ever sell, maybe to a smaller company, but then how many such businesses exist, and would want to buy/use this instead of potential alternatives?

So your market is very limited, and it's not a fantastic domain "in general". That said, you might get lucky and make a sale, possibly to an investor. I'd jump at a 3 figure offer if it was mine.

Good luck :)

•••
•••
Is there much of a point in this? Reg fee.worthless

•••
Low value until there is an airways company that uses the initials SEA. Is there one??

•••
•••
•••
i know, @james haw , but i am not telling you that i will not accept 3 figures,
i dont think it is west of money, so take it cool dude, & i have spent only 10$ on this, so i am also not worried about it & i only wanted to know its value...

& frienkly thanking to all of you for suggestions...

•••
Low value until there is an airways company that uses the initials SEA. Is there one??
totally agree it is not userful until the anyone can not start company with this sea names.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back