domain sd.cab & sd.taxi (self-driving)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Grand Maison

Domaines.DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
Does anyone have an idea of price range for those domains?
I purchased them thinking about the ''self-driving'' technologies

sd.cab | s-d.cab | sd.taxi | s-d.taxi

Feel free to give me your thoughts about those name.
Also if you want, it would be much appreciate if you give me some advices
on selling techniques for those kinds of domains.

I wish I made a great move !
Let's see!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I purchased sdcab.com and sdtaxi.com which was registered in 1999 and 2000. I am not sure about those extensions I could have picked them up for free. I considered it but didn't think it was very good.

owners of: selfdriving.com, selfdrivingcars.com, driverlesscars.com, autonomouscars.com

•••
I purchased sdcab.com and sdtaxi.com which was registered in 1999 and 2000. I am not sure about those extensions I could have picked them up for free. I considered it but didn't think it was very good.

owners of: selfdriving.com, selfdrivingcars.com, driverlesscars.com, autonomouscars.com

Hi! Thanks for your comment!
What do you mean by '' I could have picked them up free'' ?
You mean.. In sunrise period?

•••
It means I could register those names you just pick them up a couple days ago I considered it since I purchased sdcab.com and sdtaxi.com and didn't think those extensions were very good. That's why I went with the.com and bought him off the individual sellers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back