IT.COM

new gTLD science.global sells for $2832

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
Perhaps this has been listed somewhere else, but I recently noticed that science(.)global sold for $2832. Details: https://namebio.com/science.global on Aug. 20, 2017.

While a bit lower than some earlier .global comparable domain names, it is certainly an encouraging price in this market.

Right now the domain name is just parked. Be interesting to see what the plans are for name.

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good stuff...

Thanks for posting...

I own Consulting.Global - have had a few low $xxxx offers that I've turned down. Waiting for a much better offer to come along... .global has been pulling in some decent sales prices.

•••
Yeah, good one, I own Scholarships.global.

•••
Great name, I sold Catholic.Global for $1.5k 2 years ago
Extension is selling quite good..
Consulting.Global is a killer!

•••
Lot of global sales going on lately on dot global. I have parked Mobility.Global. I have seen parking stats go up lately on this domain name.

•••
Did you see its Reg Date?
July'27.

It is not a sale, just Premium that was regged.

•••
p.s. Premium BTC.global is priced at ~$4.7K

•••
•••
Did you see its Reg Date?
July'27.

It is not a sale, just Premium that was regged.

I had not noticed that - thank you for pointing it out @Jurgen Wolf. I will try to remember to check next time before I post!

So on positive shows interest and value, but as negative just goes to the registry! Glad that others have added real .global sales to the post, though.

•••
Good news for .global owners.

•••
I have lend.global and banana.global

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back