Dynadot

SCAMMER - Daisuke Konishi aka Larura Jame aka ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently been scamed in $5,000 between PayPal and Wire Transfer payments for some short domains by this guy:

daisuke konishi [email protected] +81.727238359
genki.co.ltd
minoh6-5-73-102
minoh,osaka,JP 5620001

After a successful trade before, this time he didn’t transfer the domains to me and sold some of them to other domainers, kept my money and disappear.

I suspect that his personal information is fake. He seems to have an account with resellerclub.com and be well connected/based in India.
This is because:

1) He contacted me during the transaction process from the phone number +91 8220449378 which is from India. This phone is always disconnected, as it is his supposedly home phone in Japan. He said that he had lost his property with the earthquake + tsunami in Japan so he asked someone in India to contact me to arrange for the payment.

2) He also tried to make me send some money by Western Union to a guy/exchanger named Kalai Mani in Madurai, India. According to him he needed money urgently to load its resselerclub account with WebMoney (the stupid let expire some short domains like CC.net and LLL.org and .net). He said that resselerclub worked only in India and USA. He had also reached the account receiving limit in PayPal. The same contact in India showed up in the WHOIS for its main domain 851.fm in mid-June:

Name: Kalai Mani
Organisation: Kalai Sys
Address:
15 South Anna Salao
Chennai, N/A 600028
IN
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91.845741474

This email address [email protected] is now showing in at least the following domain names, that were in the name of Daisuke Konishi until mid-June, but with different (and fake) contacts:

Domain Investment
Larura Jame ([email protected])
744, Ampark Suite
MV
California,94043
US
Tel. +001.87457457

Domains:
5630.com, 5931.com, 333.biz, 6212.com, iii.biz, 094.org, 096.org, 109.org, 184.org, 335.org, 449.org, 510.org, 646.org, qpm.org, qyt.org, rwg.org, tdv.org, trk.org, yle.org, lql.net, lhz.net, vuz.net, kqj.net, zsz.net, kkw.net, qge.net, qgm.net, wur.net, 1487.com, 4187.com, 9218.com, 2714.com, uzh.net, zhv.net, qfl.net, hitones.net, t-o.net, 059.biz, 043.biz, 1716.com, htt.net, 4832.com, xlj.net

3) The wire transfer was made to the bank account bellow in India. According to him it was its resselerclub’s bank account. Again another name, this time Suganthan S that has the email address [email protected]:

To: Bank Name : JP MORGAN CHASE, NEW YORK
Field 56 Swift Code / BIC : CHASUS33XXX
(Intermediary bank) Bank Clearing Code : FED ABA 021000021
For credit to: Account Number : 400808595 USD
Field 57 Beneficiary Bank : ICICI Bank Ltd., Mumbai (India)
Ultimate beneficiary: Account Number : 614801003453
Field 59 Account Name : Suganthan S

4) The PayPal was made to two accounts. Again, a new contact popping out:

** [email protected]

Customer Service Email: [email protected]

Business Name:
GetzShop (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]
Payment sent to:
[email protected]

Business Contact Information :
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: +91 01123816100

** [email protected]

Sent to:
daisuke konishi (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

5) He tried to sell me KQC.com for $3,000 on 20th of June but at that time the domain had changed the WHOIS to another guy in India and then moved on to privacy WHOIS at GoDaddy:

Thepl
Raja ([email protected])
51 South
Moutain View
California,94043
US
Tel. +001.7574747

This contact is associated with 5m.net which is also another domain that belonged to the scammer until mid-June.

The scammer has at least these domains still in his name:
5s.org, 7g.org, 9m.org, 9l.org, 9s.org, 9p.org, jsg.net, yrg.net, freeeuro.com, cctldnic.com, 21domain.net

If you see any of the domains or contacts described here please DON’T do business. You will be doing a favor to the community and to yourself.

Also, if you have made any deal already with any of these contacts please let me know.

regards,
tonecas

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
a little more info about this scammer.

according to DNF thread http://www.DNF/f417/v6-org-thread-473360.html the scammer seems to have a "new identity": Thilipan P ([email protected])

however, according to whois for the domain V6.ORG:

kumar, saravanan [email protected]
1/341, Princess Street
Fort Kochi
Kochi, Kerala 682001
India
+1.04842216311 Fax --

it says that:

Hello

its all happening like Chaos theory

kalaimani is the name of the god , frequently uses as nick for tamilian

and i still never get any information from the thread starter in NP

i'm ready to resolve the issues , if he proves that some one scammed him really (the previous owner ) , i'll surely help him to recover the money since i know the the physical address of him , and ready to visit in person or i can send legal notice to him

Until the case comes to the resolution , i won't sell any domains

and i'm reachable with my personal mobile no : +91-7871368905

you can call me any time i'm ready to answer your questions

Thanks for understanding

it seems that this guy is being unlucky to have divergent contact information and to use similar names to the ones used by the scammer.

he can reach me in this forum or in dommainstate if he wants to clear up his name like he says.

meanwhile, another domain popping up with this account information: 0907.com

thanks to all of you guys and girls for keeping this thread going and providing additional information

regards,
tonecas

•••
Thanks for the update, tonecas. It's clear that he's either a tool of the scammer or laundering the domains. Either way, these domains are "red". We appreciate your hard work with the LLL .com reports also.

•••
more domains from this scammer:

'5p.org','5s.org','5y.org','6e.org','6i.org','6p.org','6u.org','6v.org','6y.org','6z.org','7g.org','7h.org','7i.org','7j.org','7k.org','7m.org','7p.org','7q.org','7r.org','7x.org','7y.org','8a.org','8b.org','8c.org','8e.org','8f.org','8h.org','8j.org','8r.org','8s.org','8u.org','8v.org','8x.org','9j.org','9k.org','9l.org','9m.org','9n.org','9p.org','9s.org','b5.org','c8.org','j8.org','j9.org','l4.org','l8.org','q2.org','q6.org','q7.org'

regards,
tonecas

•••
more domains from this scammer:

'5p.org','5s.org','5y.org','6e.org','6i.org','6p.org','6u.org','6v.org','6y.org','6z.org','7g.org','7h.org','7i.org','7j.org','7k.org','7m.org','7p.org','7q.org','7r.org','7x.org','7y.org','8a.org','8b.org','8c.org','8e.org','8f.org','8h.org','8j.org','8r.org','8s.org','8u.org','8v.org','8x.org','9j.org','9k.org','9l.org','9m.org','9n.org','9p.org','9s.org','b5.org','c8.org','j8.org','j9.org','l4.org','l8.org','q2.org','q6.org','q7.org'

regards,
tonecas

These are stolen or for sale or what?

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
These are stolen or for sale or what?

Peace,
Cyberian

they are from the same scammer, are for sale like the others at SEDO, and are expired for now.

regards,
tonecas

•••
they are from the same scammer, are for sale like the others at SEDO, and are expired for now.

regards,
tonecas

I'm sorry, I dont understand.
These 2C dot orgs expired and are going to drop?

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
1487.com emerged for sale at http://www.DNF/f324/1487-com-thread-476952.html

•••
New stolen and recycled domain APZ.org popped up: http://www.DNF/f26/i-need-info-member-here-exam-thread-488744.html

WHOIS info until late 2011 was as follows:

Registrant Name:Larura Jame
Registrant Organization:Domain Investment
Registrant Street1:744, Ampark Suite
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:MV
Registrant State/Province:California
Registrant Postal Code:94043
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+001.87457457
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

•••
How are these domains getting stolen? And looking at the number of domains, I can say "easily stolen"

•••
Someone took over an account containing several domains. Then they sell them, usually at discounted prices not even near to their worth. The new owners either don't do their research or don't care if they are stolen. Once a domain is resold twice, it's 'laundered'.

•••
Hi glaxxon,

I thought of that also but even not having any proof to confirm it I believe that I dealt with the true owner and not an hacked account.

Some good news is that I was able to recover so far 1K from PayPal.

Anyone knows of any options to recover money from a wire transfer to a bank in India? Any legal entity to appeal?

regards,

tonecas

though I'm in Punjab, India (North India) and not in Madurai, India (I believe South India).. I might be able to help if you can supply all the proofs regarding this scam and ip address from his email communications. I can contact local cyber crime cell and pursue this for you!

Hope you get your funds back.

•••
I would like to know if this has been resolved in any way, shape, or form.

Did the OP get his money back, or is this still an ongoing issue?

Peace,
Cy

•••
Still this case is open?

i'm living nearby madurai. can i have their madurai address? so i can visit directly and help you to get back your money.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back