Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

James Rodman

Established Member
Impact
EDIT POST: not sure who the scammer is. looks like NS might be

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This thread reaffirms my belief that trading solely under your given name, not 3 or more different ones, is best practice.

•••
In flippa sales completion area we can easily see three things
1. Name of buyer
2. Name of Seller
3. Date of Sale
I request you to please provide snap of sales completion area

was suppose to be private sale but so Chetan is happy i will post it. Hopefully flippa wont say anything

Attachments

• 12077201_10156080304735641_1170210660_n.jpg
    12077201_10156080304735641_1170210660_n.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 38
•••
was suppose to be private sale but so Chetan is happy i will post it. Hopefully flippa wont say anything
Look, I don't have a dog in this hunt. However, neither of your screenshots have a date on them. 10 months from what date? 28 days from what date?

•••
Look, I don't have a dog in this hunt. However, neither of your screenshots have a date on them. 10 months from what date? 28 days from what date?
omg......

•••
we can consider it 28 days from today

•••
•••
yes from today. also looks like seller got banned. will have to ask @FlippaDomains why this was. maybe hes the scammer here
So Basically you need to file a charge back to him and get your funds back, as he lied to you (he didn't purchased domain at auctions)
and you need to refund me my sum, as you did claimed that you purchased it from namejet, which assured an year of renewal.
I was in deal on completely your trust and so need to take funds back from you. Same way you can take funds back from the seller(banned one) or can get his details from flippa and file a law suit or whatever you prefer

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hope this all gets sorted out.

For the record, I have no direct knowledge of the myxl.com Namejet sale.

Last edited:
•••
So Basically you need to file a charge back to him and get your funds back, as he lied to you (he didn't purchased domain at auctions)
and you need to refund me my sum, as you did claimed that you purchased it from namejet, which assured an year of renewal.
I was in deal on completely your trust and so need to take funds back from you. Same way you can take funds back from the seller(banned one) or can get his details from flippa and file a law suit or whatever you prefer

he purchased this at namejet... . i purchased from flippa

•••
So, you bought Lio.net for $440? It's an unreal price and should make you think twice.

•••
he purchased this at namejet... . i purchased from flippa
I can post our conversation here, and show you that what you told me then
Lets get things sorted in a good way. Already we messed up a lot

•••
So, you bought Lio.net for $440? It's an unreal price and should make you think twice.

it is but flippa has been safe for me and the expiry date is showing 10 months so wasnt alarmed

•••
Actually, the user Jackbrown22 also tried selling this at Flippa -

https://flippa.com/5519173-myxl

Which was bought at namejet, by you know who - Williamson21

http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3710160&cat=

I brought up MYXL.com in another thread.

Mods: https://www.namepros.com/threads/bido-myxl-com-for-sale-auction.878353/#post-4998199

It was sold on Sedo at a huge loss according to namebio right after it was purchased on namejet. I was told that the buyer didn't pay...

Here is @forge explaining what happened with MYXL.com https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...iscussion-thread.358387/page-867#post-5007720

Looks like Namejet/NS repossessed a domain that wasn't paid for, or was paid for fraudulently, in both cases.

•••
it is but flippa has been safe for me and the expiry date is showing 10 months so wasnt alarmed
When I saw it on SEDO, I was ready to pay up to $1000. And 440 is really a very low price, even on Flippa.

•••
yes jackbrown was the one who sold it to me. he mentioned that name to me as well after i asked him if he has any other ones

Find Williamson21 AKA Jackbrown22 and/or the accurate traceback/forward of myxl.com

You know, James Rodman/ Danny Ort - when looking at the whois on your listing for NYrestaurants.com at Flippa, that one resolves to someone entirely different than you. Yet, somehow it was verified by Flippa as owned by you......no wonder with the aliases, the missing domains, the disappearing williamson21, jackbrown22,....etc, it starts looking a little suspicious.

•••
When I saw it on SEDO, I was to ready to pay up to $1000. And 440 is really a low price, even on Flippa.

i saw myxl on namejet and sedo too as beezy said

•••
Find Williamson21 AKA Jackbrown22 and/or the accurate traceback/forward of myxl.com

You know, James Rodman/ Danny Ort - when looking at the whois on your listing for NYrestaurants.com at Flippa, that one resolves to someone entirely different than you. Yet, somehow it was verified by Flippa as owned by you......no wonder with the aliases, the missing domains, the disappearing williamson21, jackbrown22,....etc, it starts looking a little suspicious.

i gave that to my friend to broker so we set up a mutual email. i will change the email if you think i am not the owner but this thread isnt about that stick to topic please

•••
•••
Why would somebody purchase a domain for $1800 and then sell it for $440....

.... unless they were using somebody else's $1800 (e.g. a stolen credit card).

•••
Why would somebody purchase a domain for $1800 and then sell it for $440....

.... unless they were using somebody else's $1800 (e.g. a stolen credit card).

i asked him this. he told me he needed money at that moment. i agree it is strange

•••
•••
i gave that to my friend to broker so we set up a mutual email. i will change the email if you think i am not the owner but this thread isnt about that stick to topic please

I don't care about your email - and I was on topic.

Pointing out that with the namechanges, and the domains listed for sale that don't show onership that resolves to you, with this current scenario - it is "suspicious".

Not criminalizing you - just pointing out the irregularities that were easily found. Didn't go digging further for more.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back