Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

James Rodman

Established Member
Impact
EDIT POST: not sure who the scammer is. looks like NS might be

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what the hell. Recently one member told me that he can see domain at namejet pre release

•••
•••
•••
what did you in this case?

In that case I just contacted them via phone and had to aggressively get them to change the NS back, and had to ask for an transfer auth code TWICE. My situation was different than this one, but it looks like they were making it as hard as possible for me to get my DN out, or to justify their snatching of it.

Sound advice for anyone; if you have a domain with NS transfer it out ASAP.

•••
ok chetan stop messing around and call NS already: 1-888-642-0209

•••
I've done business with both chetan and james rodman and felt no obscure scammer energy from either member.

I believe it was an illusion that the seller did something malicious.
It is understandable it may have been interpreted as such at first realization the domain was stolen.
The name clearly seems to have been stolen by someone unrelated to the buyer or the seller.

•••
Both buyer and seller try to sort out peacefully. Shit happens.

•••
advice for anyone; if you have a domain with NS transfer it out ASAP.

I second that.

Reports of NS domains being stolen go all the way back to 2008. This isn't a new thing.

•••
i did called them at first and then contacted you at facebook, I have messaged you after looking at all the facts. I have been speeking to them on call again and again since last couple of hours, they just tell me to contact some New Ventures LLC on +1 570 708 8780, but again it goes to network solution and no help at all, I have raised a ticket as well, waiting for reply

•••
Some illuminati member must be involved in this NS scam :) That is why ICANN is doing nothing! Registrars like 1&1 and NS should have been kicked out of the industry long back.

•••
Can someone please put some light on Namejet Pre-release auctions, Lio.net is being shown there now

•••
I've done business with both chetan and james rodman and felt no obscure scammer energy from either member.

I believe it was an illusion that the seller did something malicious.
It is understandable it may have been interpreted as such at first realization the domain was stolen.
The name clearly seems to have been stolen by someone unrelated to the buyer or the seller.
Is it stolen or deleted ?

•••
"Network solutions/New ventures - Scam central?"

This might be a better title for the thread. Then bring this thread to the attn of NS folks. Best shot of getting this resolved fast.

Last edited:
•••
"Network solutions/New ventures - Scam central?"

This might be a better title for this thread. Then bring this thread to the attn of NS folks. Best shot of getting this resolved fast.

Who is the NS folk on here? anyone know?

•••
As per @rivey001 below is the whois history.

OK I dig a quick whois search...
It shows it expires July 21, 2016

Here are some details for 2015:

Changes on that date (July 21, 15? rivey001?)
ns78.worldnic.com
ns77.worldnic.com
ns2.pendingrenewaldeletion.com
ns1.pendingrenewaldeletion.com
Active Name Servers on that date

Aug 27
month_pip.png

Changes on that date
Domain dropped or Nameservers Removed

Sep 1
month_pip.png

Changes on that date
Domain created or Nameservers Added
ns98.worldnic.com
ns97.worldnic.com
ns98.worldnic.com
ns97.worldnic.com

Sep 2
month_pip.png

Changes on that date
ns98.worldnic.com
ns97.worldnic.com
ns2.sedoparking.com
ns1.sedoparking.com
ns2.sedoparking.com
ns1.sedoparking.com

Rodman, you are saying you did this sale in July (Edited: Sale was in August, sorry) and it was renewed till July 2016 at the time you bought this domain from its previous owner, why the namesevers are showing pendingrenewaldeletion.com up until August. And WHY IS IT HERE NOW? I think you should accept the reversal request and refund Mr. Chetan.

lio.net.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is it stolen or deleted ?
As per @rivey001 below is the whois history.

OK I dig a quick whois search...
It shows it expires July 21, 2016

Here are some details for 2015:

Changes on that date (July 21, 15? rivey001?)
ns78.worldnic.com
ns77.worldnic.com

Aug 27
month_pip.png

Changes on that date
Domain dropped or Nameservers Removed

Sep 1
month_pip.png

Changes on that date
Domain created or Nameservers Added
ns98.worldnic.com
ns97.worldnic.com
ns98.worldnic.com
ns97.worldnic.com

Sep 2
month_pip.png

Changes on that date
ns98.worldnic.com
ns97.worldnic.com
ns2.sedoparking.com
ns1.sedoparking.com
ns2.sedoparking.com
ns1.sedoparking.com

Rodman, you are saying you did this sale in July and it was renewed till July 2016 at the time you bought this domain from its previous owner, why the namesevers are showing pendingrenewaldeletion.com up until August. And WHY IS IT HERE NOW?

Show attachment 16669

i bought this in end of august right after owner bought on namejet. go check namebio.com what are you talking about.... never mentiioned july anywhere

•••
so what you re saying is he got his domain stolen and now hes blaming me and trying to get his money back for "scamming him" . wow.....
So, he anticipated domain will get stolen, raised a pp transaction, didn't do friends payment, allowed it to get stolen, reversed the transaction - good story.

•••
So, he anticipated domain will get stolen, raised a pp transaction, didn't do friends payment, allowed it to get stolen, reversed the transaction - good story.

anticipated? man get out of here clearly you are friends with him or something as every one of your posts you are blaming me. go spew your stuff elsewhere.

•••
according to namebio

LIO.NET last sold for $1,800 on 2015-08-29 at NameJet

so the domain expired in july, james bought it at namejet on august 29th and then sold it here. there is no reason in the world why it would be expired. when you buy a domain from namejet another year is automatically added. chetan needs to start threatening the hell out of networksolutions. they clearly just took the domain when they had no legitimate reason to. the only other possible longshot reason would be if james charged back the namejet charge of $1800 but that seems unlikely.

•••
anticipated? man get out of here clearly you are friends with him or something as every one of your posts you are blaming me. go spew your stuff elsewhere.
Why should I get out, bro? You were the one blaming him for using Paypal and not agreeing for fees with the intention of reversing the charges.

•••
Why should I get out, bro? You were the one blaming him for using Paypal and not agreeing for fees with the intention of reversing the charges.

i ended up doing the paypal as is so what is your point.....

•••
according to namebio

so the domain expired in july, james bought it at namejet on august 29th and then sold it here. there is no reason in the world why it would be expired. when you buy a domain from namejet another year is automatically added. chetan needs to start threatening the hell out of networksolutions. they clearly just took the domain when they had no legitimate reason to. the only other possible longshot reason would be if james charged back the namejet charge of $1800 but that seems unlikely.

this is what i keep saying, however just to clear things up the buyer on namejet wasnt me it was the previous owner. i then bought it from him and sold to chetan on here. the previous owner told me he bought this on namejet and namebio shows this

•••
this is what i keep saying, however just to clear things up the buyer on namejet wasnt me it was the previous owner. i then bought it from him and sold to chetan on here. the previous owner told me he bought this in july on namejet but for some reason namebio shows it as august
well that is an added element that could be cause for concern. the domain changed hands a number of times very quickly. is it possible that the original buyer charged back the amount to namejet?

•••
according to namebio

NetSol at fault clearly from this all conversation.
Stolen domain.
I don't know how he can get back the domain from shady netsol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back