Dynadot

Scam or not? Some appraisal site

NameSilo
Watch

offthehandle

.Top Member
Impact
Anybody heard of this company?
authorize - name dot net which resolves to domain v e r i f i c a t i o n s dot com

Is it real or a scam? Something smells. The guy insists I go have a name appraised now like 5 emails, claiming his buyer needs it for a bank loan (yea right) that I have tried to just ignore. But since it does not seem automated, and I have been contacted several times, and the guy seems to speak english better than most, and yet appears with a japanese email address.

Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did he ask for an appraisal certificate? If yes then it's 100% a scam and most people here know about it.

•••
Thanks for response. yes, a certificate and the website looks hokey to me anyway, and the guy is actually writing several emails that are believable really, pretty slick scammer. Well, glad I posted it to document it then. I will refrain from posting publically the entire thing though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back