opinion Say something nice about an investor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
I admire @Samer because he's a loyal dog and intelligent to boot

~ that's all you have to post ~ but you can expand if you like:

I may not agree with his style or opinions 100% of the time but he knows his stuff and sticks to it.

Who do you admire in the domain industry and why?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i admire @bmugford: he posts objective, in-depth posts.

Last edited:
•••
I admire @Bob Hawkes thorough posts’ and kindest.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
And Me, me, please, please, please

Otherwise i am going to hate everyone in the whole School, for ever and ever, and I'll tell my mum

Last edited:
•••
Agreed sirs, stalwarts.

If I may add;

I admire @ThatNameGuy for treading in territories most would likely never traverse but easily fling a rock to.

Much admiration to @Michael from Namebio for always keeping true to sales reporting and above and beyond to quell consternation.

TU @BaileyUK for your insightful and experienced input on so many topics. You know I admire.

•••
I admire @Paul. CTO at nP is probably tougher than anyone realizes, but more than that, his posts are as even keel as they come; calm, informative, collected, and fair.

•••
George Kirikos (@GeorgeK) - His commitment to defending registrant rights is unmatched and he has taken on the often thankless task of standing up to ICANN.

Also, @RJ for creating NamePros.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I admire @Paul. CTO at nP is probably tougher than anyone realizes, but more than that, his posts are as even keel as they come; calm, informative, collected, and fair.

George Kirikos (@GeorgeK) - His commitment to defending registrant rights is unmatched and he has taken on the often thankless task of standing up to ICANN.

Also, @RJ for creating NamePros.

Brad
Outstanding, and those are biggies. What a great summation Chris.

@biggie Admiration with poetry in motion with so many posts, whilst telling it like it is.

@Chris Hydrick Deep dives, revelations.

•••
👏 Kudos to any investor who's forward-thinking, embraces alternative views and remains committed to helping ensure the domain investment space is more inclusive.

🎩 Hats off to @bobhawkes for being willing to research, dig deeper and report objectively. NamePros would be a much different, and daunting, platform without his service.

👁️ Kudos to @ThatNameGuy for helping keep the door open to broader possibilities despite aggressive critiques of his outlook, approach and strategies. Keep pushing.

🙏 Gratitude to the NamePros founders for starting a platform that'll hopefully evolve into something much better than what it is today. Your efforts and work are appreciated.

👤Mel
QUAD Domains

•••
@johnn has made me laugh more than anyone here. Some of his postings I had tears 😂

@Recons.Com is really a go getter. I admire his enormous hustle.

@JudgeMind is always willing to share his knowledge and current experiences in the brandable space

Abdul Basit Makrani is a very successful domainer who manages to stay humble and kind. No small feat.

@twiki is the most open book person on this platform sharing a huge amount of his strategies and experiences.

Last edited:
•••
@jberryhill contributed massively to this forum in the legal field, and helped me personally in private.

•••
Admire @Bob Hawkes for the wonderful & soulful content he writes.

•••
@Lox - amazing strategy and sales. Thank you a lot for your contribution and help.

•••
@HostGeeks.com helped me a lot to learn and improve , and still is!
Thanks

•••
@ksusha64 Gave me great advice, thanks so much!

•••
@MustaAras polite and great guy, gave me a good advice

•••
I admire @Bob Hawkes for all his articles. I have learnt so much from them

•••
@Domain boy is very helpful and friendly. Always reaches out with assistance and advice.

•••
I also appreciate @biggie and @bmugford for their solid insight and contributions

•••
@Silentptnr is one of the nicest most genuine guys on here. He has an upbeat energy about him that I remember stood out around the time I joined. Friendly to everyone.

@EmpireNames.com is no longer with us but was a huge inspiration to many of us. He was a born domainer and mastered the art of domaining way faster than most. He also had common sense about pricing and perfected what I refer to as the mid level flip.

•••
Last edited:
•••
@BigBoyDog who initiate
@Eric Lyon (& Ms.) Thank You!
@bmugford Helper
@Acroplex Alarm
@Chris Hydrick Micro Mezzo Macro
@Bob Hawkes Airco
@twiki no time to sleep
... @ 100s of members ... @Paul Safeguard
wait... @ThatNameGuy being restricted 5%-80% for years & still ... with us.
oh ... @Samer :)
@HotKey ...HotKey.cloud is available reg fee :)
@Future Sensors
@FolioTeam
@Kenny
@Silentptnr
Science still hasn't figured out why but Everybody loves @johnn

AND many many more...

Thanks!

Regards
Thanks for the mention Lox and even the footnote:xf.wink:

While I have more than one, Bob Hawkes stands above the rest imho. If it weren't for Bob, the voice of sanity, I'm not sure I'd still be here......oh, did I say iLuvCanada.com, but not enuf to pay $444 for it:ROFL:

•••
I am going to list some more.

Luc Biggs (@Federer) - We started around the same time. One of the most successful investors who has built a business based on consistent sales over the years.

Raymond Hackney (@equity78) - One of the best and most consistent writers in the field.

Bob Hawkes (@Bob Hawkes) - Another top tier writer. The articles he has written can be useful for anyone from noobs to seasoned investors.

Ron Jackson (@Ron Jackson) - For running DNJournal.com for almost 20 years.

Andrew Allemann (@DomainNameWire) - One of the original domain blogs.

Michael Cyger (@Michael Cyger) - He has made a lot of contributions to the field, specifically on the education side.

Two OG members -

@Kate
@JB Lions

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back