opinion "Savor" keyword opinion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Recently I've been building a niche portfolio using the keyword "Savor" Actually I picked up on the word when I saw it on the cover of a magazine called Savor Virginia, and to see it in print go to SavorVa.com. I'm not a linguist, but once I discovered Savor could also be spelled Savour, that added to it's allure. Combine that with two definitions; 1. make more pleasant to the taste and 2. to take pleasure or enjoyment in, it opens doors to a lot of possibilities.

Thus names like, SavorSpice and SavorFun are already registered. However, I've learned that names like SavorPeace, SavorPasta and SavorGreen and SavorManhattan were/are available to register. Also variations like SavortheBean and SavortheGrape SavortheDeep are also available in various forms.

I understand names like these are valued at GD anywhere from $1,100 to $1,500, and while I own about 35 Savor/Savour .com and .org names, there are a lot more to be registered. We humans Savor a lot of things. What do you savor?

Thoughts, comments and opinions are appreciated. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back