IT.COM

SAV - Why no one here answer my questions...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi to all,
* I have asked number of times about my issue with 'sav' marketplace like they are not showing my domains in my sav account although domain for sale msg is appearing on my 2 .xyz domains. I have email them but do no replying.
Anyone has answer of above issue. Please reply because i started to worry about my domains.
* There is another issue with bodis as they are not allowing for new members to register their account. what it is its reason.
Please reply about these 2 questions if have faced in the past or facing right now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We are not SAV and we are not Bodis. Why do you think we have to answer questions only they can answer? Contact them.

If you are seeing domains in the sav market place but not in your account it likely means they are expired and were removed and are now being auctioned off by SAV or the new owner.

If you want answers get a better coherent English translation because your sentences are very hard to read.

•••
I'll be honest,
at some point the only username I saw in the alerts I was monitoring was yours: too many questions from the same user = lower chances in getting answers. That happens on any social place and not just here.
Note, I'm not saying it's right but that's how things are

Last edited:
•••
We are not SAV and we are not Bodis. Why do you think we have to answer questions only they can answer? Contact them.

If you are seeing domains in the sav market place but not in your account it likely means they are expired and were removed and are now being auctioned off by SAV or the new owner.

If you want answers get a better coherent English translation because your sentences are very hard to read.
Thanks for your reply.
I am new in this industry and i do not know many things. I email sav many times but their behaviour is very unprofessional as they do not want to reply.
Second this english is not my primary language so there may be pronouncing mistakes in the sentences.
thanks again for your reply

•••

I am new in this industry and i belong to south Asian country so English is not my primary language.
If you do not want to answer then please do not reply but do not discourage me for asking questions because otherwise i will not learn.

•••
They have thin profit margins, you can't expect fantastic and fast customer support while paying these prices and commission. If you need extensive customer support, then switch to a more expensive company, by more expensive I mean who charge more for registrations and charge much more commission.

Or if you want to pay the rock-bottom prices, then don't expect fast or extensive customer support.

•••
They have thin profit margins, you can't expect fantastic and fast customer support while paying these prices and commission. If you need extensive customer support, then switch to a more expensive company, by more expensive I mean who charge more for registrations and charge much more commission.

Or if you want to pay the rock-bottom prices, then don't expect fast or extensive customer support.
But everyone know that mostly .xyz domains sell mostly on 'sav' marketplace. So where i can list my .xyz domains for sellling.

•••
•••
You don't email Sav, those emails will not get answered. Support is done differently today.

You need to create an account for support in Help and then create a ticket there:

https://help.sav.com/hc/en-us (click on sign in then on Sign up for a Zendesk account)

Then, they will reply to your ticket.

•••
You don't email Sav, those emails will not get answered. Support is done differently today.

You need to create an account for support in Help and then create a ticket there: ........
Ok thanks twiki for taking time reply me.
But i am surprise their domain for sale message is appearing on my domains but domains are not showing in my sav account.
What you say about this if you want to add something.

•••
Ok thanks twiki for taking time reply me.
But i am surprise their domain for sale message is appearing on my domains but domains are not showing in my sav account.
What you say about this if you want to add something.
Ask them, not users here.

You have been told this already...

•••
•••
Thanks for all the people giving their reponses.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back