Dynadot

Sav Official Thread

NameSilo
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What can he say....?

My .us domains are useless for the last 1 month.
Shouldn't I get a refund for that period?

•••
@Nick R
For the first time, I learned that the bank wire request exceeded a $5000 USD transfer.
It appears that no one at Namepros pays by bank wire. I am the unlucky one

Could you please ask your leader to allow me to pay by bank wire with $3,665.14 ???
can you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean it is possible to wire funds into SAV.com account, but not to exceed $5000?
I have been thinking of wiring funds into SAV and starting using SAV, but it is really not clear what is the quality of service us domainers at sav ... so I can't pull the trigger.

•••
can you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean it is possible to wire funds into SAV.com account, but not to exceed $5000?
I have been thinking of wiring funds into SAV and starting using SAV, but it is really not clear what is the quality of service us domainers at sav ... so I can't pull the trigger.
I have received the reply from SAV :
”We do apologize we received confirmation that is not possible, we can only do wire transfers for amounts more than $5000 USD and you will need to use PayPal
The reason for this is because the system has a way to follow the payment.“

Last edited:
•••
I have received the reply from SAV :
”We do apologize we received confirmation that is not possible, we can only do wire transfers for amounts more than $5000 USD and you will need to use PayPal
The reason for this is because the system has a way to follow the payment.“
ah, I see, but the part - "and you will need to use PayPal" still very confusing to me. Wire transfer and paypal transfers are two separate types of transfers.

How is everything else at SAV, is everyone satisifed they are with SAV ... say as opposed to dynadot?

•••
update: When wiring money to to sav, since some banks don't allow special chars in the memo field. You may contact SAV first, which is what I did, and they created a reference number for me to input in the memo field.

Last edited:
•••
Please add option to list more than 1000 of domains, this is useful manageability when doing CTRL + F in browser, this is because your search suck.

•••
Please add option to list more than 1000 of domains, this is useful manageability when doing CTRL + F in browser, this is because your search suck.
I am exploring the UI of SAV to see if they adequate to move into.

I do see such option, does it not work for you?

definitely EPIK's 1000 view is super useful, I hope it also works on SAV, maybe some with 1000 domains can confirm.

1676933749264.png

•••
I am exploring the UI of SAV to see if they adequate to move into.

I do see such option, does it not work for you?

definitely EPIK's 1000 view is super useful, I hope it also works on SAV, maybe some with 1000 domains can confirm.

Show attachment 232584
Do you know what word "more" mean?

•••
Do you know what word "more" mean?
oh lol, missed it.

So, yes I'd also like to to seen another option to display "more than 1000"

•••
@Nick R

Can you please assist? It seems that it is now impossible to unlock a domain... let alone getting an auth code that would work....

•••
@Nick R

Can you please assist? It seems that it is now impossible to unlock a domain... let alone getting an auth code that would work....
I also can not transfer a domain, I have a dead email on whois, it wont allow me to change, I can not login to the new help desk in any way, or get any emails. @Nick R I will message you here, hope to hear back. thank you kindly.

•••
Fast Transfer is not working! Also not able to unlock domains!

Last edited:
•••
Also not able to change nameservers (in bulk or one by one).
Same with auto renew.

•••
Not able to unlock domains.
Please check my help support ticket 213420.

•••
Not able to change NS, since yesterday

•••
fix your site @Nick R , reply to my message please now thank you.

•••
They did some Web updates on 21 feb, old issues seem to have pop up again.
I wonder what exactly they did during this maintenance?

Last edited:
•••
nick still around?
i paid 3 com renewals a week ago... they never added a year yet. wtf?

also what's with their dumb ticket system... do we seriously need to create some new account with passwords etc just to get some damn help?????? someone show me another place where i need a separate account password etc to write ticket

Last edited:
•••
•••
What is it with this SAV circus act? I can't delete or edit a payment method because there is no "delete" or "edit" button. "Please sign in to our Help Center to submit a request" doesn't allow me to sign in because I get taken back to their "help" page. Their contact phone number doesn't connect me to anyone (I called). Clicking "Sign in" on their Help center takes me to the same "How can we help?" page. If they worked for me I'd fire them on the spot.

Last edited:
•••
What is it with this SAV circus act? I can't delete or edit a payment method because there is no "delete" or "edit" button. "Please sign in to our Help Center to submit a request" doesn't allow me to sign in because I get taken back to their "help" page. Their contact phone number doesn't connect me to anyone (I called). Clicking "Sign in" on their Help center takes me to the same "How can we help? page. If they worked for me I'd fire them on the spot.
You need to contact SAV support by ticket to request payment modifications.
Before you could use your SAV account credentials to login to Help section, now you need to create new password, probably this will be separated from SAV account, press forgot password and you will receive email to set new pass, after login at the bottom press black button, Submit a Request for support issues.

•••
You need to contact SAV support by ticket to request payment modifications.
Before you could use your SAV account credentials to login to Help section, now you need to create new password, probably this will be separated from SAV account, press forgot password and you will receive email to set new pass, after login at the bottom press black button, Submit a Request for support issues.
Black button? None. Back button ... like I said, it is a circus act. Not possible to submit a request for support ticket.

Last edited:
•••
Black button? None. Back button ... like I said, it is a circus act. Not possible to submit a request for support ticket.
After you log in by setup new pass, you will see the button at the bottom.
I have suggest them before to make SAV account to be able to connect easy with Help Support section, they didn't listen and made it more complicated.
Maybe it is done for even more security, but not sure. Example if someone hacks into your SAV account he will not have access to contact Help support to request easy email change, which is the master email of your SAV account. Considering one has 2FA enabled this would be not required, it should bypass second login for contacting support.

•••
After you log in by setup new pass, you will see the button at the bottom.
I have suggest them before to make SAV account to be able to connect easy with Help Support section, they didn't listen and made it more complicated.
Maybe it is done for even more security, but not sure. Example if someone hacks into your SAV account he will not have access to contact Help support to request easy email change, which is the master email of your SAV account. Considering one has 2FA enabled this would be not required, it should bypass second login for contacting support.

they should make us create new password and account for every new ticket... secure enuf for ya?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back