IT.COM

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Nick R I am unable to login to SAV.com website. 2FA is not sending the code. I tried login from different browsers too. Could you confirm if there is a global outage?
Same here.

•••
11 days later and still no payout after requesting a cash out. Sent request to support…but we all know how that goes.
Same here.
11 days after sale and transfer of domain to new owner.
7 days after payout request.
Nothing.

Two days opened a ticket to ask: 091bc32e-2774-4947-8792-47cd83301d77
Again nothing.

SAV, are you serious?!

P.S.
I gave up on buying. Now I've tried selling. Same calamity. Even more stressful.

Last edited:
•••
•••
2FA - These issues were resolved about an hour after they started. Everyone should be all set now.

@Taderas - I just responded to your DM. As much as I would love to be bale to login to NP every day it may take me a few days to take a look at DMs.

@Relevant Domain - Feel free to DM the details and we can take a look.

•••
Same here.
11 days after sale and transfer of domain to new owner.
7 days after payout request.
Nothing.

Two days opened a ticket to ask: 091bc32e-2774-4947-8792-47cd83301d77
Again nothing.

SAV, are you serious?!

P.S.
I gave up on buying. Now I've tried selling. Same calamity. Even more stressful.
It looks like your tax form was flagged for manual review. I see our support team responded back to your ticket.

•••
@Nick R Recently my request for Removal of Locks from Domains Purchased on the Marketplace have been denied twice by SAV support. But, Sav used to allow Removal of Locks from Domains Purchased on the Marketplace by providing Govt. issued ID and Credit Card used for purchase. I have successfully unlocked several of my domains by contacting the support this way. Does Sav not allow this anymore?
1642787515859.png

Last edited:
•••
I have registered a new domain address but I can't add it to cloudflare I am getting an error:
mydomain.rest is not a registered domain
Also when I am clicking on manage dns button in my control panel I am getting an error:
"DNS is still being setup for your domain. If you just registered this domain, please check back in about 5 minutes."
It's already has been passed some hours after buying the domain but I can't do anything. Also, I have checked my domain on whatsmydns(.)net/#NS/
Looks like sav's ns servers are available just from a few regions.
I have opened a ticket but so far no ticket number has been sent to my email address. After continuously searching here and there on help.sav.com finally I found the ticket number in the URL address.
@Nick R

Last edited:
•••
Code: 1049 means the domain isn’t registered, the domain has no name servers, the domain name servers can’t be resolved, or the domain name servers don’t contain any DNS records and as a result, the domain cannot be added to Cloudflare.

•••
If your domain has .rest extension you need to rest. These "new" extensions often take a looooong time to propagate all changes across the network. Its not Sav's fault at all. Try again tomorrow.

•••
•••
@Nick R
Check again my support ticket with title ''Money withdrawal'' please.
I m trying to get an answer to my question since 28/12....

•••
What's the status on Live Chat support integration?

•••
@Nick R I Backordered a domain yesterday and the card in my sav account was having issues so I changed it and can't seem to find the domain in my cart to complete checkout. This isn't the first time.

When a name is backordered and automatic payment process fails, it's logical for the domain to be in one's cart to ease the process.

Kindly advise next step

•••
Sold four .io domains on, unlocked the domain sent the authorization code. Sav started the transfer process.

My problem is my account does reflect any of the four domains sold nor does it show the cash balance in my account.

Has anyone experience this same problem?

•••
@Darkniight - If you want to DM me your email address I would be happy to pull up the ticket and take a look.

@z-z - This is a known issue with Cloudflare and we know they are working on it but do not have an ETA. You can subscribe to updates here: https://help.sav.com/kb/en/article/dns-setup-for-bar-and-rest-domains

Live Chat - Agents are still being trained.

@Bonsu - The system will automatically attempt to re-charge your default payment method every few hours.

@900Worldwide - These will show up in your Payouts once the domains arrive at Sav. You can speed this process up by ACKing the transfer at the losing registrar.

•••
What about the option to use our available money balance to buy new domains from your site?

•••
@Nick R

At least with some domains, there is a delay for the unlock to take effect

Please fix the root issue

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
What about the option to use our available money balance to buy new domains from your site?
We should have that later this year!

@ArielT - I know that it can take a few minutes to process but please submit a ticket if you see it take more than 3-4 minutes.

•••
•••
@Nick R Please check your PM
Same. @Nick R check your DM. Your platform and lack of response is about 2 hours away from costing me $5,000. I’ll be recouping that legally. And I’m not opposed to spending $5k to get my $5k back.

•••
I'm watching my domain get stolen right in front of me and Sav.com won't respond to multiple support tickets, a DM on this forum, and I even called their law enforcement line with absolutely no response. I am about to go scorched earth on this company if the unauthorized auction of my domain isn't canceled before I lose the domain.

•••
I am also yet to get a response from their support and I have contacted @Nick R here on Namepros but no response yet.
Really, this is bad and I will think twice before registering future domains with SAV

•••
Wondering how does it take to receive a payout to PayPal after it was requested, because the process over is different..

•••
While we are currently training new agents and working to expand support hours, our typical response time is 1 business day. We do post this in a few spots on Sav as well. Our goal is to greatly reduce that to be a matter of hours in the near future!

PayPal Payout - All payouts should be processed within 5 business days maximum. If you are seeing a delay past that, please submit a ticket.

•••
I cant use DNS settings. I recently received the domain on my SAV account.
"DNS is still being setup for your domain. If you just registered this domain, please check back in about 5 minutes."

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back