Dynadot

advice Sav.com won auction problems

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Anyone else won domain auctions on sav and then notice that the status changes from transfer pending to billing failure?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another day, another Sav problem.

I will @Nick R, and i recommend posting in the Sav official thread.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone else won domain auctions on sav and then notice that the status changes from transfer pending to billing failure?

Yes I had this happen to me as well yesterday even though money was taken from my bank account on the 9th May (n)

•••
We caught this as well, corrected the issue and proactively restarted any transfer that failed due to this earlier this morning.

•••
We caught this as well, corrected the issue and proactively restarted any transfer that failed due to this earlier this morning.

My two names don't appear to have been restarted Nick. I have no pending incoming domains within "My Domains" where they would usually show.

•••
•••
•••
Yesterday bored I decided to try my luck at a few SAV auctions. I won 3, not sure how long it takes to get names have paid for all 3, but the crazy thing is only 1 shows pending transfer, which they actually sent me an email your name sold for $0, please provide EPP code. Like WTF would they be sending me an email for an EPP code on a name I won at their auction and paid for.

Might know it’s the weekend and no SAV support. So I guess I may get a reply by Wed or so since a holiday weekend.

@Nick R

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back