IT.COM

Sav.com problem ?

NameSilo
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
Hi ,
Today placed 2 orders of domain registration . Payment cut and invoice received but domain still available . My order not successful completed. Almost 8 hour go but problem not solved .
@Nick R
Already sent mail at support but not received reply.
20200609_181842.jpg

20200609_181903.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They only use Snail mail (email)

They will reply back in one business day (or so they say) @Nick R

Good luck solving this,

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I'm using Sav for several months - so far so good. Have arount 80 domains with them.

•••
i registered 2 domains, but still showing available, amount has been deducted, and domain also showing in the panel, but no feature of domain is working, it is also showing error domain is not active, when i whois, both of domain are showing available.

thanks

•••
i registered 2 domains, but still showing available, amount has been deducted, and domain also showing in the panel, but no feature of domain is working, it is also showing error domain is not active, when i whois, both of domain are showing available.

thanks
same condition is mine. domain show my account but inactive.

•••
Hey @jmaurya I do see your ticket within our support queue and it looks like it was responded to the same day. Both domains were registered and are in your account.

•••
Other big problem with their parking page. Most of the domains I've got with them are not indexed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back