Domain Empire

Sav.com one worst experience

NameSilo
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
I registered a non drop .com same thing happened money detected and domain not in my account , and trying to pay for an auction I won but there is no way even having a valid payment method.(processing error, note this is same payment I use for all registrar's never ever faced any issue)

All they would do is restrict my account and would refund what I paid after few weeks , definitely this cannot be agreed. Simple feature like pay for an auction you won manually they are not able to provide and restricting geniune buyers, @Nick R comes online everyday but have not replied anything to the issues posted on official thread 5 to 6 days back. Lucy from customer care is just a automated response , I guess she just copy paste the template and doesn't look into the issue.

I agree they are new and even accept all the errors, but customer satisfaction should be their top priority they should have a chat and better support this is worst .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have a great support team who is in Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm. They can help you with issues like this or anything else. It looks like they were able to get it resolved first thing on Monday.

Over the weekend we had an internal SSL used to connect to a few registries expire which caused the core issue. Once it was discovered it was quickly fixed and domain updates were re-processed.

In the future, feel free to DM me your ticket number and I would be happy to take a look as well.

•••
Right now I'm also having a bad experience with sav.com

My domain expired a get days ago and they listed it for sale at their marketplace for a crazy price.

•••
@Daddy yank - I relied to your DM asking for more details. It would be great if we could look up your Sav account based on your NamePros username but don't have that capability.

•••
Well I lost a 2k sale for 2 weeks due to the dispute between SAV and DAN . So dont like any of them.

•••
•••
•••
I have sent you several messages and nothing yet. What is wrong with sav.com ?? I'll move all my domain from there
He says he relied..
@Daddy yank - I relied to your DM asking for more details. It would be great if we could look up your Sav account based on your NamePros username but don't have that capability.
Thanks everyone for figuring out the bugs, help me make an informed decision based on data at your time and expense.

Also like to remind everyone there is an official sav thread, though i do see the need to start a new thread everytime someone has an issue
https://www.namepros.com/threads/sav-official-thread.1202323/
@Nick R holding up very well under pressure. Keep up the good work

•••
He says he relied..

Thanks everyone for figuring out the bugs, help me make an informed decision based on data at your time and expense.

Also like to remind everyone there is an official sav thread, though i do see the need to start a new thread everytime someone has an issue
https://www.namepros.com/threads/sav-official-thread.1202323/
@Nick R holding up very well under pressure. Keep up the good work

I have sent him all the information he needed and since last Friday I didn't receive any reply

•••
SAV please allow the customer to renew the domain even in auction or buy now, DYNADOT allow customer to renew their domain till 40 days , till redemption, even in godaddy,
Customer has right in their domain till redemption. after redemption he can not renew. but before redemption he can renew.

Please help me also i have message you .

your existing customer need care, same as like dyna and namecheap.

thanks

•••
SAV please allow the customer to renew the domain even in auction or buy now, DYNADOT allow customer to renew their domain till 40 days , till redemption, even in godaddy,
Customer has right in their domain till redemption. after redemption he can not renew. but before redemption he can renew.

Please help me also i have message you .

your existing customer need care, same as like dyna and namecheap.

thanks
Hello. We allow all domains (where the TLD allows) to be renewed up to 30 days past expiration.

•••
So far the services remain the same or it has been updated

Last edited:
•••
I see your experience impoving as support is offering to resolve issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back