Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
Today morning I registered a name ZARUZ.com. At the time of registration, the domain name zaruz.com was available, in several registrars, including SAV.com I preferred SAV among others. They deducted the amount from my card, but now I received an email from them saying the name was not processed. The name is not available for registration now. THEY ARE CHEATING, THERE IS NO DOUBT IN IT.
I SWEAR, HENCEFORTH, I WILL NOT COME USE SAV.COM AND I WILL TRY TO TRANSFER ALL THE EXISTING NAMES FROM SAV.COM TO SOME OTHER HONEST REGISTRARS.
I AM GOING TO PUBLISH THIS INCIDENT IN GROUPS, FORUMS AND NAMEPROS. LET EVERYONE AWARE OF YOUR CHEATING BUSINESS.
Haroon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes, someone on namecheap not sav regged it, i checked.

•••
@Haroon Basha - can you post, as a reference, the full list of registrars or services you checked the domain availability on? If some service is tracking searches, trying to locate good available domain to register for themselves or for somebody who contracted them for this purspose, then it would be in this list. For the sake of completeness, maybe check the browser history?

was available, in several registrars, including SAV.com

Last edited:
•••
This happened to me once at SAV, order went through then was failed to process and someone else registered it elsewhere. The name was on that day's drop list so it could have been registered around the same time or right before my registration attempt and for some reason their system didn't recognize it was taken.

Yesterday the last 2 domains I tried to register didn't go through, kept getting 'Unable to process' emails .. I went and registered elsewhere so it didn't happen again, and it didn't. Emailed them about it.

I think it has more to do with bugs/glitches than correlated plots to steal ppls handregs. I understand the frustration, but try to use discretion with claims. Things happen. Sorry you didn't get the name.

Last edited:
•••
Here is the proof from Sav.com apologizing for their mistake.
I will not change the Title, anyhow.

Luca (2021 12:27 PM (UTC-05:00)
Ah. Sorry about that.

There was an issue with the registry that was causing errors with registrations and transfers of .com domains. We have since fixed the issue, so feel free to retry the registration. Our sincerest apologies for the confusion and inconvenience.
They are apologizing for the failure of their system to register a domain, but you said they are cheating... what does that mean?

Last edited:
•••
Even if the domain was registered at SAV, that wouldn't necessarily mean they are behind it.

Not too longs ago I missed a backorder through Epik. When I checked, the domain was registered at Epik. Tracked down the owner, no ties to Epik at all.

Sometimes things look shady but 99.99% of the time it's just ordinary bad luck thanks to your fellow domainers, all fishing in the same pond :).
People think they are the only ones with a brilliant idea. Shocker if someone else is thinking of the same idea.

Registrars are not sniping your domain ideas especially if you are picking from a drop list or are registering a hot new trend.

Last edited:
•••
sav is by far the most buggy registrar... but imo no cheating there.. hardly worth the.small money we save there...

I started there cause io was like 27... now its 30.

•••
Care to elaborate?
The today browsers work as Team Viewer, this is made mostly by the big daddy like Google to spy one everyone and steal their ideas.
I had 2 cases when i was hand registering a pair of new invented never dropped or expiring domains.
They have seen and locked them for registration and because i knew they are watching I told them in the text field of webpage i was on 'if you don't release them now i will tell to everyone what are the domain names', and they have become available to register after some minutes, this was no glitch because no matter what registrar i tried they were not available to register.
Edit: also i consider the registrars gather WHOIS data instantly.

Last edited:
•••
The today browsers work as Team Viewer, this is made mostly by the big daddy like Google to spy one everyone and steal their ideas.
I had 2 cases when i was hand registering a pair of new invented never dropped or expiring domains.
They have seen and locked them for registration and because i knew they are watching I told them in the text field of webpage i was on 'if you don't release them now i will tell to everyone what are the domain names', and they have become available to register after some minutes, this was no glitch because no matter what registrar i tried they were not available to register.
That nearly made me laugh out loud. I'm the first person to love a good juicy conspiracy but this one has no basis in reality.

Given that most people are wasting their time most of the time in their browser, even if they are cooking up the next big thing, as if anyone's sat there watching what you're doing so that they can register your potential domain name registrations before you. They certainly wouldn't be doing it manually or interacting with you via text you write in a textarea. I suggest that this might be someone you know that's infiltrated your network, I'd sort that out to secure your network or get a professional in to sort it out pronto.

Back to what I wanted to say... They don't need to watch you and target you specifically to steal your ideas. For a start, your idea is at it's infancy to the point that if they did that to most people they'd end up with a collection of complete crap. Most ideas are bad ideas and they have more information to register domains based on the latest trends than you'll ever have available to you. They have access to most of the world's text input and searches in real time, they don't need some mogadon watching your screen as if it's through RDP to register domains just before you do.

You're also forgetting that they also have a lot of money to play with. If they want something they can have it and they use that leverage to acquire fully fledged companies that do something or have something that will enhance their offering. Sure that will include a domain name here and there and they certainly own enough decent ones that they have acquired as part of acquisitions. It's just laughable to think that you might be communicating with Google over a textarea and sending them threats. :laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Next time you want to check availability of a domain, don't check with domain registrar, due to frequent reports of front running by some of them.
Instead use tools that are not in any way connected with domain registrars and without conflict of interest. DNHat's whois lookup and Domain availability checker is one of such of tools. They are free and independent. For anyone who cares, here are the links :

Whois lookup - https://dnhat.com/domain-whois.php
Domain availability checker - https://dnhat.com/free-domain-checker.php
Using any intermediary is unwise. Just cause they're not a registrar themselves doesn't mean that they can't use the data that flows through against you. That site even talks about selling domains so I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole if I was serious.

•••
Sorry this happened to you Haroon.

Last edited:
•••
Just checked my email and got this response an hour ago from them about the same issue I emailed them about yesterday...

"Sometimes when you try to complete a purchase at Sav, there may be items in your cart that are unable to be successfully processed.
The reason for these unsuccessful items can vary but some common issues are:

• Someone else purchased the item while it was in your cart but before you completed the purchase.
  • The domain status has changed since it was added to your cart.
  • Sav's backend is unable to process the purchase due to technical issues.
Tip If you are having issues with completing a transaction, try removing the item from your cart, adding it back to your cart, and retrying the transaction after 1 hour.
If you complete a purchase and there are unsuccessful items in your cart, you may see an authorization hold in your bank account. This is a pending charge and the funds will not be processed. You can learn more about authorization holds here."

Last edited:
•••
Here is the proof from Sav.com apologizing for their mistake.
I will not change the Title, anyhow.

Luca (2021 12:27 PM (UTC-05:00)
Ah. Sorry about that.

There was an issue with the registry that was causing errors with registrations and transfers of .com domains. We have since fixed the issue, so feel free to retry the registration. Our sincerest apologies for the confusion and inconvenience.

•••
The domain is registered at Namecheap.

How is a bug in the system cheating?
They flagged a name as available incorrectly.

I think Luca from Sav, is trying to calm you down, thus all.
They benefit if you stay as their customer, registering as many names as possible. I believe they did try to register the name but failed because it was already registered.

Cheating (act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage). I don't see what they gained here.

•••
Same thing happened with me recently at SAV, funds got deducted but the domain is not registered. LOL.
And they take 2 working days to respond. If I will contact them on Friday evening they may respond by Tuesday.

I have contacted them for Afternic DLS issue, they replied after 4 days.

We apologize for the delayed response. Our team is aware of an issue with fast transfers and is working on finding a solution:xf.cry::xf.cry:.

Last edited:
•••
Have nothing against SAV it's not their fault, there is a bigger daddy named Verisign and ICANN.
I had many suspicious cases, even found manipulated WHOIS data done by GoDaddy and others to freshly hand registered domains, even had domains blocked for some minutes at any registrar, they are watching us in browser.
This is called industrial espionage, to steal the best ideas and inventions.

•••
registered a a.com money debited, domain not in my account, won an auction money in bank but processor failed to charge me...no way to pay manual

the .com was not a recent drop

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
So they snatched the warm, freshly killed prey off your hands, those SAVages, didn't they?

They domainstrate complete disregard for the feelings of the fellow name hunters.

Last edited:
•••
Today morning I registered a name ZARUZ.com. At the time of registration, the domain name zaruz.com was available, in several registrars, including SAV.com I preferred SAV among others. They deducted the amount from my card, but now I received an email from them saying the name was not processed. The name is not available for registration now. THEY ARE CHEATING, THERE IS NO DOUBT IN IT.
I SWEAR, HENCEFORTH, I WILL NOT COME USE SAV.COM AND I WILL TRY TO TRANSFER ALL THE EXISTING NAMES FROM SAV.COM TO SOME OTHER HONEST REGISTRARS.
I AM GOING TO PUBLISH THIS INCIDENT IN GROUPS, FORUMS AND NAMEPROS. LET EVERYONE AWARE OF YOUR CHEATING BUSINESS.
Haroon
Post your screenshot of that email.blur the sensitive details

•••
Using any intermediary is unwise. Just cause they're not a registrar themselves doesn't mean that they can't use the data that flows through against you. That site even talks about selling domains so I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole if I was serious.
In that case, the next logical option for the OP (or whoever cares) is to develop and host his own tools. If he's willing and able.

Last edited:
•••
I had many suspicious cases, even found manipulated WHOIS data done by GoDaddy and others to freshly hand registered domains, even had domains blocked for some minutes at any registrar, they are watching us in browser.

Care to elaborate?

•••

Thanks for sharing...

•••
So they snatched the warm, freshly killed prey off your hands, those SAVages, didn't they?

They domainstrate complete disregard for the feelings of the fellow name hunters.
Lol

•••
whois says:

1 days old
Created on 2021-06-10
Expires on 2022-06-10
Updated on 0000-12-31

•••
This is the type of crap GoCrappy does.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back