IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
Today morning I registered a name ZARUZ.com. At the time of registration, the domain name zaruz.com was available, in several registrars, including SAV.com I preferred SAV among others. They deducted the amount from my card, but now I received an email from them saying the name was not processed. The name is not available for registration now. THEY ARE CHEATING, THERE IS NO DOUBT IN IT.
I SWEAR, HENCEFORTH, I WILL NOT COME USE SAV.COM AND I WILL TRY TO TRANSFER ALL THE EXISTING NAMES FROM SAV.COM TO SOME OTHER HONEST REGISTRARS.
I AM GOING TO PUBLISH THIS INCIDENT IN GROUPS, FORUMS AND NAMEPROS. LET EVERYONE AWARE OF YOUR CHEATING BUSINESS.
Haroon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are apologizing for the failure of their system to register a domain, but you said they are cheating... what does that mean?
Apology is their handy tool for their deliberate inside works against the clients to gain benefits. You better read about their fraudulent activities elsewhere in NamePros before advocating them.

•••
So each registrar has employees waiting for you to search the name and snatch the name from you?
May be someone is watching too much TV and come up with a lot of imagination.

It is all fun and games till someone steals our wife's, then at this point , who should we listen to. Amen.

;) much love all. Everyone take deep break and ❤️💜

Last edited:
•••
People think they are the only ones with a brilliant idea. Shocker if someone else is thinking of the same idea.

Registrars are not sniping your domain ideas especially if you are picking from a drop list or are registering a hot new trend.

I cannot help but wonder how they would even do that. So much data to process. You could write a bot monitoring whois searches and target searches with lots of hits. However, those would be long gone once you've got to your magic number in searches, maybe a small % would still be available. Not worth it.

Anyone who cares about the drops would analyze the droplist, and actually do the math and set set their targets before the drop. It wouldn't depend on lookups on available domains.

That being said, I have no doubt whois lookup data is used in expired auctions but that's a whole different story :).

•••
I registered a non drop .com same thing happened money detected and domain not in my account , and trying to pay for an auction I won but there is no way even having a valid payment method.(processing error, note this is same payment I use for all registrar's never ever faced any issue)

All they would do is restrict my account and would refund what I paid after few weeks , definitely this cannot be agreed. Simple feature like pay for an auction you won manually they are not able to provide and restricting geniune buyers, @Nick R comes online everyday but have not replied anything to the issues posted on official thread 5 to 6 days back. Lucy from customer care is just a automated response , I guess she just copy paste the template and doesn't look into the issue.

I agree they are new and even accept all the errors, but customer satisfaction should be their top priority they should have a chat and better support this is worst .

When all else fails, remember your domain monk training in mindful domaining.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back