sanctions for ukrainians from name.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana_B

sovietwatches.shopTop Member
Impact
Born and living in Ukraine. yes - we have a war. received a letter from name.com
How can I be told please? so he spread the house nearby. mother in tears like me and there is still such

Sorry for my bad english
Слава Украине

Hello,

Thank you for your support of Name.com. As a US based company, Name.com is required to comply with all US laws and regulations.

Unfortunately, due to recently passed US sanctions relating to certain locations in Ukraine, Name.com is no longer able to provide services to you.

As a result, we will be forced to suspend services to your domains and account on March 21, 2022.

We ask that you please transfer your domains to another registrar before this deadline. Any domains or services remaining with Name.com on March 21, 2022 will be suspended.

Should you have any questions on the transfer process or if you would like to request that we expedite any transfers out on your behalf, you may reach out to our support team at [email protected].

--
Thank you,
Name.com Abuse Team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back