Dynadot

S.O.S: Pending delete --> Available??

NameSilo
Watch

hamchi

Account Closed
Impact
I would like to know on what time of a day a domain can become available. is it a specific time, or is that time different for each domain name??. please post with time+ timezone, since i live in the netherlands

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends on which extension you are looking at.

•••
oh my bad didnt add that, .com,.nl is what im looking for

•••
•••
I'm not sure about .nl, you could try asking in the cctld forum of namepros.

It has been awhile since I have tried to catch anything on the drop myself that ends with .com

Anything decent has much competition and if it makes it to the drop, it gets caught by a dropcatching company. From what I remember they drop anytime between 1100 and 1400 PST (Pacific). Hopefully somebody else can give you more info.

If there is one specific name that you are after, I'd suggest trying to get it before it drops.

•••
.nl names are released 40 days after expiry.
If you check the whois record at sidn.nl, it will tell you the release date.
I don't think the exact time can be predicted.

•••
@mike, i couldnt agree more with you. thanks for the advice!

@sdsinc that probably means i need a domain to check for in the first place, what if i wanna browse trough pending delete, expired domains list. for .NL extension you have any idea where i can find that? .coms are so easy to find

•••
Try droplist.be perhaps. Most ccTLDs don't release lists of expired domains, you have to compile your own and keep track of the domains. Hence the scarcity of dropcatching services.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back