Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
SwarmEngineering
com

Near enough to robots? Maybe not, but thought it might go here.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Great to see BattleBots on ABC TV, promoted during game 1 of the NBA Finals, and covered in the news battle-by-battle. But, I think this vid stole the show this week:

Notice how the bot is operated remotely via a camera tracking the movements of the swordsmen.
Remote control of bots via a webpage is booming as IoT tech goes mainstream.

Beyond amusing indoor games, can't wait to have a web operated robot build a shed, and replace my transmission -before lunch. And to think I almost dropped Roboturl.com​

•••
Anyone got any nice Robot+keyword.com's?

Tried to buy RobotPros.com but seller wants $20k :(

•••
•••
Whats Vape for ?

Ecigs and herbs

I spotted this one on the expired lists and handregged it for 0.99c - RoboProfits - I see an end user for automated trading software or something along those lines.

•••
Anyone got any nice Robot+keyword.com's?

Tried to buy RobotPros.com but seller wants $20k :(

I have a few - what's your budget?

•••
•••
Hey gang, is Robo [dot xyz] worth renewing?

•••
I was into "bot" domains around ten years ago. Sold some. Sold one for $### which was resold for $##,### -- but at least it was to a friend. Here is a list of those remaining. Offers welcome. Discounts for multiple purchases. Thanks.

=> accountbot.com, arthrobotics.com, emobot.com, evobot.com, evobots.com, fishbot.com, homebot.info, homebot.net, homerobot.us, isobot.com, mebot.com, medibot.net, nanobot.info, nanomedibot.com, neorobotics.com, netbot.info, neurobots.com, nutribot.com, officebots.com, orthobot.com, perbot.com, pyrobot.com, snakebot.com, surgibotics.com, surgibotix.com, tellbot.com, touchbot.com, urobotics.com, viewbot.com, virbot.com, yourrobot.com

•••
•••
Ecigs and herbs

I spotted this one on the expired lists and handregged it for 0.99c - RoboProfits - I see an end user for automated trading software or something along those lines.
I also saw this name but in order to use the way you described i think it should be ProfitBot.com roboprofits just doesnt sound good...

•••
I reposted in the .xyz thread, which may be the better place for the name. Thanks...

•••
(dot com)
AugmentedRealityRobots
AugmentedRobots
HologramRobots

•••
worth renewing or should I drop -

Roboties.com

•••
•••
I also saw this name but in order to use the way you described i think it should be ProfitBot.com roboprofits just doesnt sound good...

Singular is obviously better but it was taken unfortunately. I'm happy to invest 0.99 cent and see if it gets any interest, I'll chance my arm submitting on some free brandable market places. If the roboprofit owner is asking too much, a buyer might be inclined to settle on the plural.

•••
Singular is obviously better but it was taken unfortunately. I'm happy to invest 0.99 cent and see if it gets any interest, I'll chance my arm submitting on some free brandable market places. If the roboprofit owner is asking too much, a buyer might be inclined to settle on the plural.
Maybe you can directly contact with roboprofit.com owner to see how much he asks for the name and if he asks too much you can offer your roboprofits to him much more cheaper?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back