NameSilo

Ridesharing/Carsharing Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marcm

Established Member
Impact
There has been a lot of buzz about driverless/self-driving car domains (rightfully so as that is the near future), but ridesharing / carsharing is exploding right now. I am establishing this forum to allow us to showcase our domains in this niche and to foster a conversation in this community about this niche. Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lynk & Co unveils its second take on a shareable car
https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/16/lynk-and-co-03-concept/

"Lynk & Co might have only shown off its first tech-laden vehicle half a year ago, but it's already set for a follow-up... and then some. The Geely-owned brand has unveiled the 03 Concept, a sedan sibling to the 01 Concept crossover (which has also reached its production-ready form). While the design won't shock you -- it's really a lower-profile 01 -- this brings Lynk & Co's combination of technology and unique business models to a wider audience. The centerpiece remains a Microsoft/Alibaba-designed infotainment system with built-in car sharing support, which lets you lend your car to others through a smartphone app. However, there are also some new wrinkles in paying for Lynk & Co's cars that could be as important as the cars themselves."

•••
Lynk & Co unveils its second take on a shareable car
https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/16/lynk-and-co-03-concept/

"Lynk & Co might have only shown off its first tech-laden vehicle half a year ago, but it's already set for a follow-up... and then some. The Geely-owned brand has unveiled the 03 Concept, a sedan sibling to the 01 Concept crossover (which has also reached its production-ready form). While the design won't shock you -- it's really a lower-profile 01 -- this brings Lynk & Co's combination of technology and unique business models to a wider audience. The centerpiece remains a Microsoft/Alibaba-designed infotainment system with built-in car sharing support, which lets you lend your car to others through a smartphone app. However, there are also some new wrinkles in paying for Lynk & Co's cars that could be as important as the cars themselves."

Not many left now, but happy with what i got and happy some moved to good good men

ShareableCar(.)com
ShareableTaxi(.)com
ShareableExperience(.)com
ShareableExperiences(.)com
MyShareable(.)com
ishareable(.)com

•••
Only two for me in the Ridesharing space:

Taxi
Car

•••
ElectricCarSharing/com
ElectricCarShare/co.uk

Last edited:
•••
•••
Self .Taxi

Lyft and Waymo Reach Deal to Collaborate on Self-Driving Cars

As the race to bring self-driving vehicles to the public intensifies, two of Silicon Valley’s most prominent players are teaming up.

Waymo, the self-driving car unit that operates under Google’s parent company, has signed a deal with the ride-hailing start-up Lyft, according to two people familiar with the agreement who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly. The deal calls for the companies to work together to bring autonomous vehicle technology into the mainstream through pilot projects and product development efforts, these people said.

The deal was confirmed by Lyft and Waymo.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/technology/lyft-waymo-self-driving-cars.html

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
eRidesharing / eRidehailing / eCarpooling

Lyft Wants to Give 1 Billion Rides Per Year in Self-Driving Electric Cars by 2025

In response to President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement, Lyft is showing an increased commitment to combatting climate change. The ride-sharing company is setting concrete climate goals that also show its optimism for autonomous electric cars. One of the goals, recently outlined in a Lyft blog post: The company intends to provide 1 billion rides per year using self-driving electric cars by 2025.

While multiple companies have discussed launching self-driving cars by then, it's still unclear whether they will be available in large numbers anytime soon. The same goes for electric cars, which currently make up a small fraction of the millions of new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. every year.

Lyft believes ride sharing and autonomous driving will boost the number of electric cars, to the point where they will become a "significant majority" within 20 years. That largely has to do with utilization. Lyft believes an autonomous electric ride-sharing car will be used 50 percent of the time, compared to around 4 percent for the average privately-owned car. That will allow shared cars to more quickly pay off their purchase costs, Lyft believes.

Read more: http://www.thedrive.com/tech/11601/...er-year-in-self-driving-electric-cars-by-2025

•••
I own a number of domains that are being used for lead gen and signups for both Lyft and Uber. Will NOT release all of the names here. =)

•••
I own a number of domains that are being used for lead gen and signups for both Lyft and Uber. Will NOT release all of the names here. =)
Wow. Great contribution. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
•••
Wow. Great contribution. Thanks for sharing.

I will add some, but in reality a few would potentially be tm issues so don't want to misguide some. Only way I make it work is that I have a marketing relationship with both Uber and Lyft.

The domains are state specific.

Ie State+Uber/Lyft and either sign up bonus etc.

Hope that helps

•••
Not many left now, but happy with what i got and happy some moved to good good men

ShareableCar(.)com
ShareableTaxi(.)com
ShareableExperience(.)com
ShareableExperiences(.)com
MyShareable(.)com
ishareable(.)com
Really like ShareableExperience, solid all around name

The shareable car and taxi are okay.

My shareable and ishareable.... really? Digging deep.

•••
Really like ShareableExperience, solid all around name

The shareable car and taxi are okay.

My shareable and ishareable.... really? Digging deep.

All together small investment so im cool.
The jury will decide upon renewal time ;)

•••
I hope this is considered on topic, but I noticed that RideSharing(.)app is shown as having sold for $585 on GoDaddy Auction this month, first #APP sale on one of the main sales listing pages, possibly?

http://dnpric.es/?dn=ridesharing.app

•••
•••
•••
•••
HOMECAR NEWSTECHWHAT IS VOLVO M CAR-SHARING APP

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/tech/what-is-volvo-m-car-sharing-app/

098_volvo_m.jpg

"Volvo is getting into the car-sharing game. Earlier today, the Swedish car maker launched M, a new brand that’ll focus on providing access to cars and other services. However, instead of a direct rival to Zipcar or BMW’s DriveNow, Volvo says the app will be more intelligent than a simple on-demand service, and will use machine learning to provide a true alternative to car ownership.
It’ll launch in spring 2019 in the US and Sweden, but there’s no word on a UK release date just yet."

•••
General Motors enters peer-to-peer car sharing

https://www.malaysiasun.com/news/257733499/general-motors-enters-peer-to-peer-car-sharing

cus1532527137.jpg

"...According to the automaker, the new business will operate under its Maven brand, which already has its car share business in several cities that boasts of over 150,000 users.

According to the company, people who own or lease a 2015 or newer GM vehicle can list their vehicle on the Maven peer-to-peer car share app..."

•••
Rideshare.sydney

rideshare_sydney.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
C / A / R / P / O / O / L / . / D / E / V

•••
•••
•••
Ridesharing.net.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back