domains Rick Schwartz tweets that Ass.com is under contract for $6m + Royalties

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Rick Schwartz just tweeted out that he has a deal for Ass.com at $6 million plus royalties. He mentioned that he cannot yet say how the domain name will be used. Congrats to Rick on another big deal. Recently Rick won greatest domain investor of all time here and on Namepros. … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Plus royalties" in this case, could literally mean... a piece of ass, on the reg.

•••
Exactly, if you look at the sale price, it may come as undervalued

not at all. only a frothy crypto memecoin like $ASS (assfinance.com) would have ever paid 7 figures for a name like this, would have remained unsold for a lifetime otherwise.

all the stars aligned for this sale to happen, although only someone like Rick could have pushed it so far over the top at 6m + royalties.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I think it was a best of his domains.

•••
he needs to set up a charity for needy domainers, that would be a good base for it, and donate the interest on it periodically. hmmm.

•••
How much he might have invested for ass.com?

•••
This sale will not elevate his standard of living because... one you get a second home your judgement becomes clouded. Yes, common wisdom from Mother Russia. He became a victim of his own success.

If you want to thank me, go eat white bread.

•••
•••
Booty services where insta models will pour their money. Ass Enhance. (Typical surgery costs around 2-5k)

Last edited:
•••
Only crypto community can come up with derogatory names

•••
Information in this thread is immaterial, except this

once you get a second home your judgement becomes clouded.

•••
...and without being too crude, think its obvious what "ass" is going to be used for ...and it ain't donkeys or waffles

Congrats to parties involved

Last edited:
•••
So.....My questions and comments about Ass.com were DELETED???.

My thread about the VAST amount of acronyms meanings for ASS.......was move to niche discussions......WHY ??

Was that part of the orginal discussion??

So.....is there some TABOO.....about ASS ...and who controls it....that are not to be discussed??

I'm curious.

Thx

•••
My thread about the VAST amount of acronyms meanings for ASS.......was move to niche discussions......WHY ??

Was that part of the orginal discussion??

So.....is there some TABOO.....about ASS ...and who controls it....that are not to be discussed??

🤣😂🤣

<Hilarious comedy set on the many uses of the word: Ass>

Last edited:
•••
$6m too little?

This is an accidental sale, in my view

I have to agree with you. This is another misleading information. Domaines use sales records to market or justify the high price tag of their other domains. This is just like a plastic surgeon who showed you successful operations ONLY:xf.confused:.

I believe candy.com is an unsuccessful sale record.

The company(candy.com) spent millions of $$$$ on marketing/ SEO and on building their brand but now they have dumped all; the domain, royalties, and traffic then run away :xf.smile: to a two-word brandable domain name !!

wake up guys :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Please not to speak about someone else outside this forum, they even don't participate at NamePros how can be role model :yuck:

•••
Hi

for $6mil, that's got to be... a nice piece of ass

i mean, can you imagine :)

buyer prolly saw that ass one time and couldn't sleep for days dreaming about it

and btw,
if you getting from royalties, from selling ass,
then what does that make you?

a pee eye em pee

:)
Congrats!

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back