IT.COM

sales Rick Schwartz sells portfolio of 10 NNN(.)com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bros

Top Member
Impact
Saw this on OnlineDomain.com - Massive congrats to Rick. Pretty amazing return on that initial investment:

"Rick Schwartz, aka the Domain King, announced in a tweet today that he has sold his entire portfolio of 10 NNN.com domains.

Rick did not disclose the price that the domains were sold but did say that the domains would take 10 spots high on the DNJournal’s top sales of 2017.

I would expect the price to be somewhere between $1.5M and $2.5M for the package.

The domains were purchased back in 1997/1998 for $700.

The deal was brokered by TopNames.

This was the tweet today:

“Happy 2 report I’ve sold my entire portfolio of 10 NNN(.)com #Domains purchased in 1997/1998 for $700. Tho I can’t share pricing, I can say it would’ve swallowed up 10 spots high on @DNJournal’s top sales of 2017. Thanks to @topnames 4 brokering this multi-million-dollar deal!”"

https://onlinedomain.com/2017/11/14...k-schwartz-sells-portfolio-10-nnn-com-domains

What do you think the total sale price was?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
“Multi-Million” - Safe to assume over 2 mil.

•••
Easily 2.5 - 4 Mil congrats.

•••
•••
Doh! I remember when I purchased NNN.com (without 4, all good numbers) for $10k and for the few months I was not able to sell it with profit! Finally I sold it for the same $10k! How fast Chinese changed that market prices!

•••
Hello.

Thank you for reporting.

We highly doubt this information.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

•••
969.com is probably the best name on that list, great package sale!

•••
•••

All things being equal? Each LLL has an equal "opportunity", only. Your's LLL vs my LLL is not the same thing. So knowing what works and what doesn't is critical.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Hello.

Thank you for reporting.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

Don't do it, please, Rick Shwartz and TopNames will be highly upset when they see your post.

•••
•••
•••
According to some tweets by Rick the sale price appears to be over $5 million. Not bad making that type of money when you are "retired" :)

•••
Hello.

Thank you for reporting.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

What part of the original post do you doubt?

I having seen the same tweet from Rick's twitter account?

•••
What part of the original post do you doubt?

I having seen the same tweet from Rick's twitter account?

He's just a jealous troll. Nothing more.

•••
According to some tweets by Rick the sale price appears to be over $5 million. Not bad making that type of money when you are "retired" :)

Thats more like the price range they would have sold for

•••
Hello.

Thank you for reporting.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

I've followed Rick on Twitter for some time and he's always struck me as a man of integrity and TopNames has a strong reputation in the industry - I can't see either risking their reputations on a fake story.

•••
Hello.

Thank you for reporting.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com
I totally agree. I'm not buying this story. Only a fool would pay that type of money for those crappy NNN.com domains. It wasn't like he was selling 123.com

•••
•••
To all you haters and doubters,

Rick is the last person who needs to create fake domain sales stories. He is the "Domain King" and he has a long track record of high value domain sales to prove it. And Rick would've been called out long time ago had he ever done anything shady.

Last edited:
•••
7ac.jpg

•••
It's fine to doubt, but certainly not enough to be considered intelligent.
Can you furnish us with counter information at your disposal?

•••
Nice. Got to be fun being a domain millionaire

•••
Congrats Rick, well done.

(from a former member of targetedtrafficforum)

•••
•••
Back