IT.COM

domains Why Rick Schwartz, won't sell his entire portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Everything has a price. Nobody offered him that magic price.

•••
His answer made little sense to me. Does he mean he turns domains into real estate as in properties?

The answer is because domains are worth more to him, fair enough.

Last edited:
•••
•••
super simple...he wouldn't have a clue how to live without selling names. boredom...depression..etc... ;)

•••
Screenshot-2022-07-09-at-18-29-50-Create-meme-memes-Easter-skeleton-the-skeleton-at-computer-meme-re.png

•••
His answer made little sense to me.
It sounds like Rick is (understandably) more confident in the value of premium domains compared to the value of fiat money. Similar opinions have been shared by others about storing wealth in physical real estate and cryptocurrency rather than fiat money.

•••
He likes the feeling of the "Domain King" mantra... If he sells he'll have the money but no more power, no more mantra. It feels good owning important names... a feeling of pride and power.

•••
Rick also wrote about the first time he was excited to reach first million dollars goal

then kinda don't appreciate as next goals want even more

•••
Even if I had the money I would not waste a penny on his portfolio, a bunch of outdated domains.

•••
Even if I had the money I would not waste a penny on his portfolio, a bunch of outdated domains.
take a break from the weed smoking 🀣

•••
money is just a piece of paper.
He is aware of the danger of inflation, fiat is a scam after all.

•••
Seems like an angry guy from his Twitter page

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back