Domain Empire

Reviews of AVeryNiceWeb.com ? Anyone use them?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

todaygold

Top Member
Impact
Just looking for some reviews of AVeryNiceWeb.com He's posted on here before, promoting his business and recently claimed his domain appraisal service was more accurate then others...so I simply asked him what makes it more accurate. He simply replied to ask his 'support staff' and directed me to his customer support forum.

On his customer support forum, he requests donations for providing customer support!? Which kind of made me wonder. So I went to his main website, where he offers websites and web design and he has ads on his page!? There was even an ad for WIX...on a website that offers website design packages!?!? Which really made me wonder.

Then in addition, there were some unprofessional spelling and grammar errors, which I asked him about. He told me the site was new, but not the company...so I asked him what domain name he previously used. He wouldn't answer. I asked him where the office is located. He wouldn't answer. I asked him how many employees he had. He wouldn't answer.

So has anyone done business with him? Just looking for any reviews of how well he does web designs? Or any other thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah. To be fair, web.com isn't exactly respected. Network Solutions (which they own) is known for being a joke of a registrar. But yet again, it's your choice, so there's no reason to throw a fit :xf.grin:

As I feel like this thread is getting no where, I am now withdrawing myself from it.
Thanks, and we are sorry to see you go as you appear to be a smart and level-headed individual. We can't say the same about the troll who is so dumb, he actually believes that we had anything to do with the WIX ads that showed up on our site. Like we could -or anybody for that matter- tell Google what to display. :xf.smile:

Most likely, those WIX ads showed up because he himself has been contemplating the idea of building a free WIX website, or he clicked on a Wix ad recently which left cookies to track his ads preferences with Google. Kind of makes you think and giggle at the type of troll we are dealing with.

Kind regards,

•••
He started all this in someone else's thread where he was rude and condescending to us. The thread has now been sanitized of his nonsense. Even if we did business from an internet cafe, that's none of his business.

1st. It would be no issue at all if you worked out of an internet cafe...as long as you are honest about it. In the other thread you attempted to make yourself sound like some big company...and got called out for it. As I said before, if I hire someone to build my house and he makes it sound like he works for some major company with tons of experience...and then I find out he actually just started his business working out of his garage...you better believe most people would be pissed. Being a small company is fine...misleading people is not.
2nd. As I recall, the poster in the other thread had asked for an appraisal...and all you did was try to promote your website. The poster in the other thread was also pissed at you, because he wanted human appraisals, not a link to your website.

•••
Think this thread should be deleted.

It is not right for someone to try to discredit a business on here with no valid reason.

All businesses start somewhere, in fact even some of the biggest companies we know of today started in a single room.

Respect for startups and small business, it is a hard world, good luck to all.

•••

It is not right for someone to try to discredit a business on here with no valid reason.

All businesses start somewhere, in fact even some of the biggest companies we know of today started in a single room.

I'd have to agree with you.

•••

Do you lack reading comprehension skills? There is nothing wrong with small businesses. There is something wrong with trying to pretend to be something you are not and misleading your customers.

•••
Do you lack reading comprehension skills? There is nothing wrong with small businesses. There is something wrong with trying to pretend to be something you are not and misleading your customers.

Sorry, but what's your goal here? You've made it clear that you have a problem with their business. So? You don't have to purchase from them. That doesn't mean you have to be a tool and crush them in front of everyone. People can make their own decision on whether they want to use them or not. At this point, what is your goal?

•••
Sorry, but what's your goal here? You've made it clear that you have a problem with their business. So? You don't have to purchase from them. That doesn't mean you have to be a tool and crush them in front of everyone. People can make their own decision on whether they want to use them or not. At this point, what is your goal?

So are you saying the BBB shouldn't exist? That consumer reports shouldn't exist? That consumer reviews shouldn't exist? Uniformed people who aren't tech savy may not know. If someone who isn't tech savy sees this thread, at least they can read through and see what kind of company they would be dealing with first. Are you going to tell me you've never read reviews before deciding to buy from a company?

•••

Thanks. What's really aggravating is that he is doing it with lies. We never said that we were a big company nor did we ever pretend to be one. He also took issue with the free website appraisal we gave to the topic's OP which he thought it was a domain appraisal.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
•••
that he is doing it with lies.

Lies? What lies? I ASKED QUESTIONS...you did not answer them, so I did some research. After uncovering some things, I listed them and asked you to clarify. You refused to clarify. The fact that you will not discuss your company on here and seem to think of it as a big secret is on you. Please, be my guest and discuss the truth about your company?

•••
Note: Keep in mind that heated debate is fine. However, please do not attack, threaten or antagonize anyone.

Thank you for everyone's cooperation.

•••
Do you lack reading comprehension skills?

No, it's you who does. We told you before. We don't respond to questions that could be perceived as off topic. You could have PM'ed us if indeed you were so concerned for the public and you would have been given all the answers Your questions had no place in the OP's thread, if you can't understand that
Note: Keep in mind that heated debate is fine. However, please do not attack, threaten or antagonize anyone.

Thank you for everyone's cooperation.

We all think you should delete this absurd thread.

Kind regards,

•••
No, it's you who does. We told you before. We don't respond to questions that could be perceived as off topic. You could have PM'ed us if indeed you were so concerned for the public and you would have been given all the answers Your questions had no place in the OP's thread, if you can't understand that

Umm, my statement that you quoted wasn't even directed at you. But since you feel the need to quote it...there are two issues with your statement.
1. You did go off-topic in the other thread and did argue about it.
2. This thread is about your company!!! So it isn't off-topic to discuss it here!!! This is exactly where you should discuss it! But yet, you still refuse to! Says a lot about your company.

•••
there are two issues with your statement.
1. You did go off-topic in the other thread and did argue about it.

1- You continue to lie unrestrictedly on this forum. We never were off topic in the thread you hi-jacked. We responded with a website quote in response to what the OP said:

centreurope said:
I've purchased autos-insurance.com which has incoming links, is old and may be have a branding potential. The content from the previous owner is still online, which may increase a little the value.

The website appraisal was for $756.53. We did that to help him add it to the domain name value, so it wasn't "OT".
http://averyniceweb.com/appraisals/en/cost/autos-insurance.com
Then you went on a tirade asking us why we said that we were a bit more accurate "domain" appraisal than the others. And, there you go again, dumb as a rock. The script does NOT render domain name appraisals. It's only for websites.

2. This thread is about your company!!! So it isn't off-topic to discuss it here!!! This is exactly where you should discuss it! But yet, you still refuse to! Says a lot about your company.
This topic is nothing but a sad excuse from an old troll like you to vilify us so no matter what we tell you, you're always going to find a new point to make new disparaging comments.

At this point, the moderator who appears to be monitoring this thread should have your ip address checked and see if this account of your is not connected to another.

•••
1- You continue to lie unrestrictedly on this forum. We never were off topic in the thread you hi-jacked. We responded with a website quote in response to what the OP said:

Umm, no, I am not lying. In the other thread you did go off-topic, discussing your support team and arguing you are a real company with a ton of unprofessional smileys.

This topic is nothing but a sad excuse from an old troll like you to vilify us so no matter what we tell you, you're always going to find a new point to make new disparaging comments.

At this point, the moderator who appears to be monitoring this thread should have your ip address checked and see if this account of your is not connected to another.

Huh? Is there something wrong with you? Seeing as how I am the only one replying back, where on earth would you get the idea I have another account? Or are there other people attacking you on here as well that I'm not aware of?
If either of us have multiple accounts, that would be YOU! Seeing as how the only user that defended you in the other thread created his account WITHIN ONE DAY of yours!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back