Domain Empire

Dont make deals with ecommerce_guru !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
Hi, felow domainers, I want to alert you about ecommerce_guru.

We all here try to make decent deals, all who know me, must remember I never tried to scam and deny any help and support after get the payment. I also remember I refund twice because couldnt get the right wp licence because the wp theme seller changed the price and refund me. I could dont tell about it to my buyers but I told and made refund.. And I helped to setup all sites I sold..
So, I know what does it mean to sell the site and know that the seller has to help..

Ok, now I tell you what did ecommerce_guru.
I asked him to sell me the theme/design of phsp.net, the site he was selling then..
He told me his price and I decided to check it again..
Resulted it was paid cms lavarel.com
I told to ecommerce_guru I have no idea how to use it and it seems to be paid licence, but I cared just to get the site design and if I get licence problem I always could later to buy original files.
ecommerce_guru knew I wanted the site design, not hacked/pirated lavarel.com cms files.
I paid him and gave him 2 domains and he sent me files+db
The db had some problem, my host team told they had no rights and asked me to make the db again.
I told it to ecommerce_guru and he was lying the whole month and finally I never got any correct DB.
Finally he told it was not his problem and he sent me all files.
So, I got nothing absolutly, just non-licence (pirated) php files of lavarel cms and not working mysql db.

I opened a dispute on Pyapal, and maybe they just didnt understand me because I just got thier answer which has no sense for me, so I will call them tomorrow and ask to reopen the dispute and recheck it.
I just wanted to alert you, dont make any deal with this scammer, he doesnt care about the deal after get the payment.
I attach our chats here, you can read them.
This guy stole my 45$ and 2 domains, because they were given him as part of payment for something I never got.

Attachments

• screen 1.png
    screen 1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 311
  • screen 2.png
    screen 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 291
  • screen 3.png
    screen 3.png
    786.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
When you order a pizza, do you ask them to send it by e-mail?
when i order and pay pizza, iexpect to get pizza and not pizza in closed box without to be able to open it.

•••
if you just open the suggested link provided by your support, solution 1 shows how you fix it from cPanel. anyway just sent you a new dump extracted again with suggested changes provided in above URL.
I will check it tomorrow, I have a lot of work these days, I hope it will work

•••
Finally I get nothing.
I paid for theme and setup, the basic help was included in the deal.
I have no site, I lost more than 2 months in stupid chats with that scammer who answered me just once in 2 weeks.
I repeat again, this person is scammer and loser, he bouththe site for sale, couldnt sell it and decided to recover his money scamming me.
His files doesnt work. He sent me twice php files with more than 400mb of cache and useless files.
Remember my first post was about data base?
I was asking him make a new db and was getting ZERO answer during almost 3 weeks?
Just after this thread was created I got that db....
You see he could make it then, but he was ignoring me..
I repeat the deal was themeand basic help in setup..
I even cant ask for help the SMC developer because it is a licenced SMC..
This scammer stole from me 45$ and 2 domain names and gave me ZERO.
Dontdo any deal with him.. after he gets money he forgets about you..

•••
Ok, so you want to remind us of that every single day?! I reported this to moderator, as your stance is disgusting; I don't know if you have achieved no-one to works with ecommerceguru, but I'm sure anyone who reads this thread will not work with you, either - you're customer from hell.

•••
I paid 45$ and gave 2 domains.
I barely was recieving answers from this scammer.
I lost more than 2 months.
I got nothing.
Its my right to leave review here

•••
Its my right to leave review here
Of course you have the right; and you did it, and it seems that significant part of community actually doesn't agree with your opinion.

But what you did in last several posts was not review, but bumping the thread with useless comments, just to keep accusing the seller, and it speaks more about you than about him.

I see that moderator removed those posts, fine.

•••
Of course you have the right; and you did it, and it seems that significant part of community actually doesn't agree with your opinion.

But what you did in last several posts was not review, but bumping the thread with useless comments, just to keep accusing the seller, and it speaks more about you than about him.

I see that moderator removed those posts, fine.
You are NOT the full community.
And if you think to tay 45$ and got nothing its ok, then deal with that scammer.
Pay him and get ZERO

The deal was send me the site theme.
I got danaged files.
And he stop to answer.
I paid fot files+help.
All I got a bunch of error files and zero collaboration.
Nothing works.
I know how to biult a site, i am not newbie.
He sent damaged files, and then he just stop to answer, because he got money.

Last edited:
•••
Hi, felow domainers, I want to alert you about ecommerce_guru.

We all here try to make decent deals, all who know me, must remember I never tried to scam and deny any help and support after get the payment. I also remember I refund twice because couldnt get the right wp licence because the wp theme seller changed the price and refund me. I could dont tell about it to my buyers but I told and made refund.. And I helped to setup all sites I sold..
So, I know what does it mean to sell the site and know that the seller has to help..

Ok, now I tell you what did ecommerce_guru.
I asked him to sell me the theme/design of phsp.net, the site he was selling then..
He told me his price and I decided to check it again..
Resulted it was paid cms lavarel.com
I told to ecommerce_guru I have no idea how to use it and it seems to be paid licence, but I cared just to get the site design and if I get licence problem I always could later to buy original files.
ecommerce_guru knew I wanted the site design, not hacked/pirated lavarel.com cms files.
I paid him and gave him 2 domains and he sent me files+db
The db had some problem, my host team told they had no rights and asked me to make the db again.
I told it to ecommerce_guru and he was lying the whole month and finally I never got any correct DB.
Finally he told it was not his problem and he sent me all files.
So, I got nothing absolutly, just non-licence (pirated) php files of lavarel cms and not working mysql db.

I opened a dispute on Pyapal, and maybe they just didnt understand me because I just got thier answer which has no sense for me, so I will call them tomorrow and ask to reopen the dispute and recheck it.
I just wanted to alert you, dont make any deal with this scammer, he doesnt care about the deal after get the payment.
I attach our chats here, you can read them.
This guy stole my 45$ and 2 domains, because they were given him as part of payment for something I never got.
Sad to hear about your experience, I hope the Admin and Mods take an action soon.

•••
Sad to hear about your experience, I hope the Admin and Mods take an action soon.
This guy is unhonest seller and person.
I could understand if the deal was about his stuff whcih he should to deliver me.
But not..
The deal was just copy and give me his site cms because of its style.
I just wanted the same site design.
I didnt ask him spend his time creating site for me, not selling me his stuff.
There is nothing to charge if the deal not could be done.
I never told I wanted that files so badly to accept move my site to other host or hire web developper or pay extra for somerhing else.
I paid for having the same cms + style for my site and the deal was files+setup.
As you can see in our chats, the seller never gave me real help, he sent files and ignored my claims about the DB problem more than 1 month.
He resent me the DB just after I opened this thread, and this means he always could do it before, but just didnt want.
I got zero help in setup, I even had to wait weeks to get some kind of simple answer with no sense.
If he cant give me what I paid for, he must refund me all my money and my domains because he couldnt give me what i wanted from him.

He uses this cms without licence, so I even can ask the developer to help me, its not a free cms. He charged me 45$ and 2 domains to send me a pirated files with dont work at all

Last edited:
•••
He uses this cms without licence, so I even can ask the developer to help me, its not a free cms. He charged me 45$ and 2 domains to send me a pirated files with dont work at all
You bought a pirated code? O_o

Edit: have read the first post, Laravel itself is a free software. Although it may include some paid add-ons, not sure if that would be applicable to your case.

Last edited:
•••
You bought a pirated code? O_o

Edit: have read the first post, Laravel itself is a free software. Although it may include some paid add-ons, not sure if that would be applicable to your case.
no, i wanted the style and design, the Db was my target, but of couse I also meant the rest of files (cms), but the principal target was the DB with style and design.
if i would like it i would buy the licence later, because i wanted a good decent listing site without any problem in future..
licence would not affect on the site design later.

no, i didnt see any download there, just option to pay

Last edited:
•••
I could understand if the deal was about his stuff whcih he should to deliver me.
But not..
I never told I wanted that files so badly to accept move my site to other host or hire web developper or pay extra for somerhing else.
I paid for having the same cms + style for my site and the deal was files+setup.
As you can see in our chats, the seller never gave me real help, he sent files and ignored my claims about the DB problem more than 1 month.
He resent me the DB just after I opened this thread, and this means he always could do it before, but just didnt want.
I got zero help in setup, I even had to wait weeks to get some kind of simple answer with no sense.
If he cant give me what I paid for, he must refund me all my money and my domains because he couldnt give me what i wanted from him.

I understand what you are going through bro. One question: regardless of the amount, why on earth did you not think about using an Escrow service, just to be safe from all sides ?

•••
But not..

Also, I think I might be missing this But how had you pay him, PayPal or direct through Wire ? If PayPal, then maybe they can help if you explain them.

•••
no, i wanted the style and design, the Db was my target, but of couse I also meant the rest of files (cms), but the principal target was the DB with style and design.
if i would like it i would buy the licence later, because i wanted a good decent listing site without any problem in future..
licence would not affect on the site design later.

no, i didnt see any download there, just option to pay
Not sure why people like Laravel, but it can be a big pain if you try to edit that Laravel code yourself. I was stuck with Symphony framework once and gave me a big time headache.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back