IT.COM

.com ReviewMe.com closes at $61,500, will it get paid?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So a couple of days ago it was FlyMe.com closing at $14,283 on DropCatch, and Wednesday we had ReviewMe.com close at $61,500 on GoDaddy. This name was purchased in 2006 for $10,000. It became a live website that paid bloggers to review websites. Lynn Terry from ClickNewz.com published an article years ago on how the site worked at the time. From the article: How It WorksOnce your blog … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im partial toward review.me. Another case where the .com is inferior, imo, stylistic wise.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It’s a pretty useful name for a certain niche.

•••
Wasn't there another domain hitting $61.5k on flippa and which had some issues. I'm just not able to recollect the domain name/sale.

•••
Based on past sale price and as an actual website, somewhat undersold imho.

•••
Fly me

Is tech venture concept which I expect to be bought by Google or amazon at some point

It's a multi billion dollar website if either of these two companies or Elon musk buys it

As drones can lift it's only a matter of time before all travel is drones flying people

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back