Dynadot

.com ReviewMe.com closes at $61,500, will it get paid?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So a couple of days ago it was FlyMe.com closing at $14,283 on DropCatch, and Wednesday we had ReviewMe.com close at $61,500 on GoDaddy. This name was purchased in 2006 for $10,000. It became a live website that paid bloggers to review websites. Lynn Terry from ClickNewz.com published an article years ago on how the site worked at the time. From the article: How It WorksOnce your blog … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It’s a pretty useful name for a certain niche.

•••
Wasn't there another domain hitting $61.5k on flippa and which had some issues. I'm just not able to recollect the domain name/sale.

•••
Based on past sale price and as an actual website, somewhat undersold imho.

•••
Fly me

Is tech venture concept which I expect to be bought by Google or amazon at some point

It's a multi billion dollar website if either of these two companies or Elon musk buys it

As drones can lift it's only a matter of time before all travel is drones flying people

•••
Im partial toward review.me. Another case where the .com is inferior, imo, stylistic wise.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back