Dynadot

Review my Chrome extension, Trust me it's SPANKY fun

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Seventy

Established Member
Impact
Created a little gimmick, a fun project in the world of extensions. Had some spare time.

SPANKY.IO

Welcome to the spanky time extension for Chrome, Firefox. We know how important it is to rub on off once and a while and more importantly privacy.

Visit: https://spanky.io (Firefox still in process but Chrome works amazing)

Your choice of fluff should stay yours

SO, WE INVENTED THE SPANKY TIME EXTENSION

* Install the extension for the browser you prefer

* Click on the extension and click turn on, you will get one hour of browsing with a timer that is set from one hour once started, which you can at any time also turn off

*Now nothing you browse, cookies or anything will be safe to do without a trace, complete privacy so when your colleges at work or your family come home and annoyingly want to use your computer for a quick email or something else you as clean as a pirate ship uhm we mean yacht!

SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO!

All jokes aside, Yes, this application is serious and works like a charm, you can test it out anyway and it’s completely free to use. We take your privacy very seriously and do not collect a single thing.

Please share my dear friends, just for fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back