NameSilo

Chrome Extension: Auto-accept NDA in Squadhelp contests

Labeled as FREE in More Free Stuff, started by Don Gondon, May 21, 2020 at 4:17 PM

Replies:
Views:

1. Don Gondon

Don Gondon Established Member

I got tired of going through clicking "Review and accept NDA", clicking on checkbox and then clicking "Accept" every time I open an NDA contest on Squadhelp, so I created a little Chrome extension to have that done automatically. If you are also tired of these steps, you can use it too (y)

How to use:

1. Download .ZIP archive file with the extension from one of the following links:

Download from Namepros, alternative download, download from Mega

2. Extract the .ZIP archive file, a "Squadhelp Auto-accept NDA" folder is going to appear

3. In Google Chrome, type or paste in the address bar: chrome://extensions

4. Turn on the "Developer mode" toggle in the right top corner

[​IMG]

5. Click the "Load unpacked" button

[​IMG]

6. Select the folder

[​IMG]

7. Extension is going to activate automatically. Chrome is going to add an extension icon next to the address bar – that is Chrome's default behaviour, but the icon is absolutely unnecessary, so click on it and select "Hide in Chrome menu"

[​IMG]

8. You can then disable "developer mode" and delete the downloaded files

9. Try opening an NDA contest on Squadhelp and enjoy :smug:

Attached Files:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice