NameSilo

RevenueDirect offers 50 cent bonus for each .com domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just received the following email from RevenueDirect.

More information here: http://revenuedirect.com/payme50.htm

Email from RevenueDirect said:
Greetings!

I’m contacting you because I want to tell you about our RevenueDirect domain monetization/parking service and extend you a promotion to earn 50 cents per new eligible domain you add to RevenueDirect!

First, let me tell you a little about RevenueDirect. RevenueDirect was created by Dotster to provide maximum flexibility and earnings to domain owners who monetize domain names. The system has been around for years, but we just completed a major upgrade of all features to provide great reporting, optimization, and customization. We have all the features you’d expect and we continue to see most customers who switch from our competitors earn more money on our system.

We want you to experience why RevenueDirect is better than other monetization/parking services. To encourage you to try it, we will pay you 50 cents for each eligible domain that you add to RevenueDirect between now and December 11th. The complete details of the promotion are available at http://revenuedirect.com/payme50.htm.

We’re only paying the 50 cent bonus on the first 100,000 eligible domains that are added to the system and we’re expecting that to happen fast, even before the December 11th deadline. I would encourage you to act quickly if you would like to take advantage of this promotion.

There is a limit of 10,000 domains per customer and other eligibility requirements for domains. Some of the important requirements are that only .COM domains are eligible for the bonus, the domain must remain on RevenueDirect for 60 consecutive days, and the domain must earn at least one cent over the 60 days. Complete eligibility requirements are detailed at http://revenuedirect.com/payme50.htm.

As an example, if you add 4,000 eligible domains to RevenueDirect for 60 days, we’ll give you an extra $2,000 on top of what you make in monetization revenues.

Your domains must be added to RevenueDirect, activated by midnight Monday, December 11th and before we reach the 100,000 domain limit for the entire promotion. When adding the domains in bulk you must enter the promo code PAYME50 with each submission.

We look forward to seeing you join RevenueDirect and participate in the promotion. We are here to help you earn maximum revenue on your domains. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Enjoy! :)

central

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm personally happy with where I have my domains at the moment but thanks for sharing! Rep+

•••
gooster said:
I'm personally happy with where I have my domains at the moment but thanks for sharing! Rep+
Thanks!

I'm also going to pass on this offer but it may be interesting for someone else.

central

•••
Haha, just did a search to see if anyone had posted this, didn't see it, then when I came out it was the top link on the index so I noticed it before making a duplicate post! Does anyone have experience with them?

•••
They will meet deadline before December 11th...in their dreams.

•••
Actually ,I don't like revenue direct!!!

•••
I wont take this either. They have lots of conditions and what more I am now on ND, getting more revenue, than any other.
I'm also going to pass on this offer but it may be interesting for someone else.

•••
Too many terms I am happy with ND at the moment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back