Dynadot

question Restering Expired Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lucas514

Impact
Hello folks,

I am about to buy an expiry domain search tool. This being said, I want to know what is the legal status of an expired domain ? Example, if google.com expires, will I be able to register it ? If not, what is the whole purpose of looking for expired domains if we risk a lawsuit.

Can someone please clarify that for me, I would highly appreciate it.

Last but not the least, what is your intake on such tools (expired domains scrappers).

Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best is free - expireddomains/net

Don't buy anything - learn and read. You will waste your money.

•••
•••
“You may have read about Sanmay Ved, who was able to buy google.com for one minute on Google Domains. Our initial financial reward to Sanmay—$ 6,006.13—spells-out Google, numerically (squint and you’ll see it!). We then doubled it when he donated reward to charity.”

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
FreshDrop/com too

I wouldn't sign up for an account here. I've used them on and off for years, but when I signed up in March, I couldn't get their expired feed to work any longer.

I've been trying to get my account cancelled for 2 months! Tonight I had to report my credit card lost/stolen because they won't stop charging me and I've had to do chargebacks for prior months.

Unacceptable to not respond to support requests for paying customers, yet keep your website open. Shut it down if you are going to be completely irresponsible.

Last edited:
•••
The best way is to start watching individual names yourself and try chase them as they expire eg: names that are currently being marketed because they are as you know not in use held by domainers that they might drop if following niches or gave it their effort. Follow domain from expiry pending delete see it can be almost 70 days at times from expiry before get hands on it. As mentioned expireddomains is great i have loads of domains advertised there too.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you guys for all your advices.

So no need for a tool for expired domains ?

•••
whats the benefit of the tool?

•••
Thank you guys for all your advices.

So no need for a tool for expired domains ?
whats the benefit of the tool?

It pretty much find expired domains for you

•••
Any specific tool ? Or as a general question?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back