IT.COM

alert Resolved

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Okay here we go :

i auction off domains on a regular basis at namejet for a lot of years .
on april 26 2023 one of my domains i had for many years sold by reaching the reserve of 1999 .
the next day my daily email from networksolution states ( all the domains that are on active auction ) and below that sold domains that need attention . It showed ( aside a pending payment domain ) pauu.com awaiting transfer . ( which means the payment was secured and i have to transfer the domain to netsol . Which i right away did . The transfer was completed the same day . The next day i get the daily email from netsol that the domain name pauu.com is pending payment .
what ? I thought it was just transferred because it said transfer it . I check my account at netsol and the domain is gone .
someone from namejet moved the domain out .

i call namejet and melissa said that noone moved it to the buyer . ( very strange as that is the only way it can be moved …. I sold 100’s of domains through namejet over the years and know the system .) so she transfers me to network solution and judi from support ( of course speaks and understand barely english and has an iq of a doorknob ) tells me the only way i get my domain back if i give her my credit card info because that is the only way to get the domain back into my account …i tried to tell her that i did not buy this domain i am the seller ….but of course she had no idea what i was talking about .

i have no other option that to post it here to hope someone reads it that has connections before i complain at the BBB and ICANN about networksolutions .

what happened ( i think ) the person bid on my domain and paid for it . The domain was moved to his or her account and he stopped payment on the domain and moved it to a second account in order to sell it .

so please do not buy this domain !!
i keep this post updated if there is a change .

thank you,
wolfis

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For him, he listed domains for sale at Namejet and not all domains sold. 3 of the domains got stolen by Networksolutions and they returned it back to him after 3 weeks.

Stay away from Networksolutions. Customer support is the worst.

•••
I know …its not the first time i have an issue with netsol and namejet ….but i always sold domains through namejet …i guess i need to stop

•••
Another Netsol is the worst thread, I'm not surprised. Shame that Namejet is connected with such a subpar registrar, it's the main reason why I never list anything for sale there.

•••
I really hope you get your name back, keep us posted.

NetworkSolutions is the worst company I ever worked with to date. I once had to call in 10 times and yet they did not understand the problem (every time i called it was a different person and had to explain everything all over again) and so I lost 2 mega premium domains, they let them expire which I bought at NameJet. Now I even hesitate to buy domains from namejet auctions, just because I do not trust netsol, all winning names will be transferred there.

•••
Another Netsol is the worst thread, I'm not surprised. Shame that Namejet is connected with such a subpar registrar, it's the main reason why I never list anything for sale there.
The only reason I used to use netsol is because some really good domains expire via namejet. I guess NameJet works with them because they have some of the best domains there, they were one of the first if not the first registrar. So, many old gems there.

Last edited:
•••
The only reason I used to use netsol is because some really good domains expire via namejet. I guess NameJet works with them because they have some of the best domains there, they were one of the first if not the first registrar. So, many old gems there.
Yeah, buying is less of a headache, wait 60 days, transfer out, never look back. :)

They are owned by the same parent company, web.com

•••
Yeah, buying is less of a headache, wait 60 days, transfer out, never look back. :)

They are owned by the same parent company, web.com
The thing is they sent my winning domains from the auction to an old netsol account of mine, it was hell proving them I'm the owner of those names even with receipts, screenshots and passports etc., and namejet did not want to contact them for me either.

•••
Currently i still have over 170 domains listed with namejet and 2 sold at the moment but i will not transfer them even so it shows paid ….so im very sorry for everyone who liked buying from me …i will not do anything with namejet and netsol until this has been corrected .

•••
Update : i just got a response from a higher up at web.com ( which i hated to get involved ) and the are working on trying to figure out what exactly happened and how it will resolved ….i guess i just have to be ( the one thing everyone know i am not ) patient…

•••
Update : my daily emails i get from netsol regarding auction sales and transfers shows now the sale being completed ….however i have not heard back from support ( i know it was the weekend ) ..so at the moment i am somewhat optimistic that the issue maybe resolved . I will wait a day or 2 before i can relax .
thanx everyone for their support .

•••
I now can confirm that the domain was paid for ( unfortunately there was some confusion about the payment and the domain being moved out of my account before the payment was made instead moving it out after the payment was secured . But it was straightened out with the help of my contact at web.com , whom i like to thank for his help.

•••
Good to hear! NJ isn't glitch-free but all's well when it ends well. :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back