IT.COM

[RESOLVED] Bodis Account suspended One day before Payment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
When i was waiting for the payment from BODIS.
I get an message saying my account is suspended today.
Has anyone faced this

[email protected]

An Error Occurred!

Your account has been temporarily suspended. Please contact support.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Contact support then. It either sounds like :

1. Account banned because of Click Fraud

2. Account banned because of bad traffic

3. Maybe there is a problem with your billing information

However, I would recommend you talk to them.

•••
Contact support then. It either sounds like :

1. Account banned because of Click Fraud

2. Account banned because of bad traffic

3. Maybe there is a problem with your billing information

However, I would recommend you talk to them.

Thank you Smurge for your Reply and your time to reply.
I have contacted them now. Let see. will keep the update when i get any reply.

If Traffic IS Bad, Still BODIS should pay whatever was earned in October. I hope its Billing Information problem But to Disable the account one day before the payment is very bad on the parking company.

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE LOT OF MONEY WAITING FROM BODIS. I HOPE THEIR ACCOUNT IS NOT DISABLED in future SUDDENLY LIKE THIS.

•••
They don't like Arabic clicks in Vietnam

:lol:

•••
•••
The main problem is traffic,bad traffic or fraud clicks.

•••
what traffic is class as bad traffic. is it the country its coming from or backlink its coming from or its CTR

•••
Sorry but you miss the point here. Domains on Google feed dont have TQ rule as yahoo has. So i guess they canceled your account on click fraud basis. Google doesnt count the traffic quality on each domain, yahoo does that :)

•••
If i would run a parking company, i also wouldn't pay a penny to accounts involved in click fraud activity. No matter if one day before payment or whenever.

If you (your friend, etc.) REALLY didn't click on your own domains and you are 100% sure that you did nothing wrong, then contact them and let them review your case. But if thats not the case, don't waste peoples time and money and move on.

•••
If i would run a parking company, i also wouldn't pay a penny to accounts involved in click fraud activity. No matter if one day before payment or whenever.

If you (your friend, etc.) REALLY didn't click on your own domains and you are 100% sure that you did nothing wrong, then contact them and let them review your case. But if thats not the case, don't waste peoples time and money and move on.

hello gifted domains.
may be one out of 1000 clicks i may have clicked. if this is fraud then i am fraud.. and i agree if they dont pay and also here i am trying to learn n understand ethics of the business..... n tryng to know why this happened to me...
as per earlier post yes i have many yahoo zero click domain...so in this case hw a fraud click will happen

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Sorry but you miss the point here. Domains on Google feed dont have TQ rule as yahoo has. So i guess they canceled your account on click fraud basis. Google doesnt count the traffic quality on each domain, yahoo does that :)

yes most of the domains were zero clicked googled banned domains. which got banned after parking on bodis for one month so i continued with zero click.

•••
...hello gifted domains.
may be one out of 1000 clicks i may have clicked....

Say What??D-:

1 in 1,000,000 is still click fraud, and against TOS of any provider.

Be happy if you don't get a clawback and end up owing them money.

•••
I know Google may ban some of your domains with no reason at all, but normally thats few %. So you must question yourself, Have I done anything wrong? Or somebody who doesnt like you did this to you, clicking from masked Ips or something like that, I have seen on Namepros Forum this is very popular...Joking :)

hello gifted domains.
may be one out of 1000 clicks i may have clicked. if this is fraud then i am fraud.. and i agree if they dont pay and also here i am trying to learn n understand ethics of the business..... n tryng to know why this happened to me...
as per earlier post yes i have many yahoo zero click domain...so in this case hw a fraud click will happen

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

yes most of the domains were zero clicked googled banned domains. which got banned after parking on bodis for one month so i continued with zero click.

•••
Say What??D-:

1 in 1,000,000 is still click fraud, and against TOS of any provider.

Be happy if you don't get a clawback and end up owing them money.

Agree but my concern is If one click was in error on top of that two months. back.
Then why ban a user a one day before payment.

I AM GREAT A FAN OF BODIS and IN NO AWAY ANY OF MY COMMENTS ARE AGAINST.
BUT this waste lot of time and efforts if such tactics of suspending account a day before comes.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

i have added three letter domain with two letter extension...like no_url_shorteners..... domain ....one week back which have 600 to 1000 users visitors per day with 2 or 3 clicks. this was ealier url shortner company like no_url_shorteners... may be this has caused anything

•••
It takes years to build a good reputation and one click to ruin it. :D

•••
It takes years to build a good reputation and one click to ruin it. :D

:P But Im sure he made a junk of clicks, since all of his domains were banned ;)
Listen to me, getting good traffic is a 24/7 hobby, you have to check thousands of domain manualy, thousands of combinations (when you dont have proper tools) in order to hand register lets say 50 domains which bring you XXX USD per month.Remember THOUSANDS :)

•••
:p but im sure he made a junk of clicks, since all of his domains were banned ;)
listen to me, getting good traffic is a 24/7 hobby, you have to check thousands of domain manualy, thousands of combinations (when you dont have proper tools) in order to hand register lets say 50 domains which bring you xxx usd per month.remember thousands :)

:( :(

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

anyways guys. nothing against Bodis. Bodis is a good company something wrong might be at my end.
I will start a fresh although i lost almost 3 digit earning with this account suspend.

I Like BODIS anyways.will wait for Bodis reply. then will start fresh if i have done any mistakes unknowingly...

Good luck to all.

Never Give UP.

•••
:P But Im sure he made a junk of clicks, since all of his domains were banned ;)
Listen to me, getting good traffic is a 24/7 hobby, you have to check thousands of domain manualy, thousands of combinations (when you dont have proper tools) in order to hand register lets say 50 domains which bring you XXX USD per month.Remember THOUSANDS :)

Just because all his domains we're banned doesnt mean that he was clicking on them all. You could click on a single domain and they will ban your whole account.

However, I have never known a parking company to ban someone if they click on a link once or twice. Typically it's the blatant abuse is what causes it.

•••
When i was waiting for the payment from BODIS.
I get an message saying my account is suspended today.
Has anyone faced this

[email protected]

An Error Occurred!

Your account has been temporarily suspended. Please contact support.

If you are from hyd then I know there is only one ISP in the city most people prefer to use. The problem with this company is that every time you restart your modem you have a different IP address. So, if you are assigned an IP which is associated with a banned account then your account also gets banned ;)

•••
If you are from hyd then I know there is only one ISP in the city most people prefer to use. The problem with this company is that every time you restart your modem you have a different IP address. So, if you are assigned an IP which is associated with a banned account then your account also gets banned ;)

me from hyd of india. there is one in pak also. which isp u are referring to ?

•••
me from hyd of india. there is one in pak also. which isp u are referring to ?

Ok, I was talking about Hyderabad, PK. Did you receive any response from Bodis?

•••
Matt Have explained me the reason for the suspension and enabled my account to start again for the December Revenues.
It was having lot of Details on the Traffic to my Domains so this will help me a lot.
Although the Money earn for earlier two months was not paid, and i agree to the reason explained by Matt.

Appreciate the response from MATT.
Bodis rocks in support and Parking !!!

•••
Lesson Learned. Never click (or ask somebody to click) on your own domains.
Be happy that Bodis took the time to explain everything in detail and that they gave you a second chance (even though you violated the rules) and that they reopened your account.
I don't think you would have received the same reaction from Sedo, etc.

•••
Lesson Learned. Never click (or ask somebody to click) on your own domains.
Be happy that Bodis took the time to explain everything in detail and that they gave you a second chance (even though you violated the rules) and that they reopened your account.
I don't think you would have received the same reaction from Sedo, etc.

Lesson learned is do not share what you own in your portfolio.

Sedo is history now. Lol

•••
Me too, my acc suppended without explain, i contacted Bodis many times but no response. If click fraud, please minus revenue in total.

•••
It is good tread, I just sign up to bodis. I will be careful to do it so I do not want to get banned from bodis

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back