IT.COM

[RESOLVED] Bodis Account suspended One day before Payment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
When i was waiting for the payment from BODIS.
I get an message saying my account is suspended today.
Has anyone faced this

[email protected]

An Error Occurred!

Your account has been temporarily suspended. Please contact support.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is good tread, I just sign up to bodis. I will be careful to do it so I do not want to get banned from bodis

Keep it Clean and do not disclose your domains to others if they click its same as if you have clicked.

unless visitors on your page go mad and keep clicking multiple times......to land you in trouble....

•••
Hello guys
One day before my payment release , my account has been temporarily suspended, I haven't done any think illegally, any advice with thanks.

•••
•••
Thank you teguh123
I have tried some tools to check, but each tool gives different result.
How to be sure that my domain banned or not?
Thanks

•••
What tools do you use to check?

Bodis has an API. My program will just loop through the API an check the domains one by one.

Actually it's not bodis that ban your domain. Google decides whether they like your traffic or not. If they don't, they will ban your domain and chargeback Bodis. So, every parking company actually take some risk when paying you. Google can clawback all the way up to 3 months. Yet they often already paid you. Some like voodoo and parkingcrew would deduct the clawback. Bodis absorb the clawback which make it even more painful for them.

Bodis, Voodoo, and other parking have no choice. They don't get paid by google if they get claw back, so they need to ban "potentially" problematic account.

To mod: Is any of this info should be confidential please let me know. I think it's common knowledge and I just want to help this poor soul.

•••
I Have used the following:
Bannedcheck.com
Isbanned.com
Selfseo.com
Searchenginegenie.com
The issue here that I haven't received any revenue payment yet, I should get $98 by tomorrow but Bodis suspended my account before payment release
Thanks in advance

•••
There are 2 kind of banning. Those tools check if your domains are banned by google search engine. I checked if your domains are banned by google feed.

Anyway thanks for trying my program.

•••
•••
well, I juz got paid from bodis, totally forgot I once parked a domain there cos ve sold the domain I got paid for.. :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back