Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Bodis issue

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SuperPorky

Restricted (Market)
Impact
84
Has anyone not received Bodis payment for the month of December? Every month I receive my payment on time on the 7th, this time the payment has been shown in process since the 5th. Unfortunately I have not received it and havent heard a word from the support team (I usually get a reply within an hour)

Hopefully a Bodis rep can reach out.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I just heard back from support. Hopefully will get paid today.
 
0
•••
My bodis payment was received yesterday.
 
0
•••
Just got mine. Thanks to the Bodis team.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back