[REQ-LOGO] Logo for a web properties/portfolio website - $60

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : $60.00 USD through PayPal only

Contest End Date & Time : July 18th, 5PM PST

Size Requirements : Open/Undetermined; needs to be used as a website logo, and printed on letterheads and business cards.

Color Requirements : Zest colours; eg. think citrus fruits: oranges, lime, lemons. Just keep in mind that the colours you choose for the logo, will then be used for our web design. We want a logo first, before designing the website.

General Requirements : We are looking for a logo for "ZestCore", which will be a web portfolio, web property firm that will display the various Web2.0 websites under our network. What we are looking for in the logo is that it's brand-able, professional, and that it is modern looking, and mild to the eyes (eg. nothing too bright); ie. Web2.0 looking.
As to how ideas go, what I was thinking is that it should relate to the two words of the company; Zest and Core. Zest as in citrus fruit (peel anyone?), and Core as in the Earth? Or maybe a core of a fruit, eg. apple core! Any entries are welcome; We don't want to limit ourselves to those ideas. Be Creative! I'm sure there are very good ideas out there.

Additional Information : The final product should be in a PSD and vector format so that it could be used for marketing purposes. Being able to be printed on t-shirts, and through any other monochromatic medium would be a plus.

P.S. Please, no stock photos! We want to have 100% of the rights for this logo.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know. If the prize is too low, it can be negotiated in this thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i made a little lighter the orange inside.
zestcore9.jpg

=)

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

another peel,
zestcore10.jpg

feedback is appreciated.. :)

•••
here is mine :

zestcore.jpg

thanx
Shery

•••
•••
@blairwitchii: zestcore6.jpg, zestcore9.jpg and zestcore10.jpg look really great! It'll be hard to choose between the 3 :P

@sheryonline: Thanks for the entry; but the logo reminds me of some website... but can't pinpoint the specific site.

@logoesdesign: Thank you for your entry; not too shabby, but unfortunately, doesn't fit our tastes.

Thank you everyone for entering so far! Appreciate everyone's hard work!

•••
thank you so much for your feedback but it is my own creation and design , not any copied stuff from any other website , may be some other websites are using oranges in different styles as their logo

thanx
Shery

•••
Did you saw my last entry mate?

Last edited:
•••
@sheryonline: I didn't mean that you copied it or anything, it just resembles another website that I can't pinpoint, which means that it may be hard to brand; sorry for any misunderstanding

@webmango: Looking good; I'm like it as the favicon

@TheGraphicsGuy: Looking good as well, but unfortunately, my partner didn't like it so much - saying that it looks more like a grocery store logo than a web properties logo.

@Agent-X: Looks good, but unfortunately, looks more like a design meant for stencils more so a web2.0 logo.

Sorry for missing any of the entries as there has been a lot! Once again, I really appreciate the amount of time everyone has spent on this contest!

•••
And bam! the contest is now over :) I'll be picking a winner shortly!

Thanks for everyone's entries!

Edit: And the winner goes to blairwitchii's entry! Going to PM him to make the payment.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the win blairwitchii
------------------------------------

Please update the thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest thread.

Thanks,
Eric Lyon

•••
Payment sent, and PSD of the design has been received. Will be leaving a trader rating for blairwitchii.

This may now be closed!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back