Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Inferner
Type: Logo
Prize: $30
Contest Duration : 3 days

Colors: Transparent background.
Requirements: Vector would be preferred .Final delivery must be layered AI or PSD.

Specifications :
We need our logo very similar to this one :

s3kgm1.gif

Let me put out the differences..
This logo which is listed above is of a band called MARDUK
We chose this as reference because of the following reosons.
1. We really like this logo.
2. The general design is very similar to what we want.
3. This is a one word band name and so is ours.
Our band is called "INFERNER"

This is what we want :
1. Same font style.

2. We want wings/supporting artowrk like this logo have, which is sort of connecting the text and inverted cross but oviously not identical coz they have placed the wings/surrounding graphics according to text "MARDUK"
We need it with "INFERNER" so obviously it cannot be identical coz ours will support our band name.
Frankly in this logo the area below the text is very nicely done but the area above the text is a little less detailed..
i want the wings, supporting artwork work to be very nicely done which matches with our band name.
The structure will obviously be similar.

3. We dont want inverted cross in between like they have, instead we want a trident in place of that.

Regarding the trident, its obviously your decesion which style you want to place and which will suit the logo but I've sort out examples of tridents which we like and i think similar trident will look good with this this strcuture..

Here are the tridents examples :

2pzd9jd.jpg

1orser.jpg

Will be looking forward to good entries.
Best of luck.

Note: If at the end of contest I dont find the kind of logo I am looking for, then I reserver the right to not choose any winner.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Note: If at the end of contest I dont find the kind of logo I am looking for, then I reserver the right to not choose any winner.
Sorry, as per the rules there MUST be a winner chosen & paid. This contest is now closed.

Eric Lyon

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back