NameSilo

Logo Design Prize

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
185
Prize: $25

I am looking for the right design here. The company is called Higher Purposes although I do not want the text is this logo. I want it to be design only. The logo should have something to do with wings preferably. Look to the US Air Force logo for inspiration. I want it to be futuristic looking and the wings themselves can be a different shape such as more of a birds wings or even futuristic looking eagle.

Primary Color: #364d6e
Secondary: #8abe41

Use either just the primary or both. I am leaving the design open to you.

I would do this myself, but I am terrible at logos.

Please let me know if I can clarify anything. This is to be paid through Paypal.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back