IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
M c C e n t r a l . com
Sold 6 days ago at Dan for $1600 USD (lander pointed there). 9% commission. Strictly inbound.
I purchased at NameLiquidate auction in Feb 2021 (name was created in 2009).
Term has well-developed .org site and several other TLDs registered.
I had it BIN priced somewhat higher, but with offer option. Probably worth somewhat more than I got, but I did not so love the name, and happy to have the funds to pay for renewals and acquire some other names.
Several offer/counter offer but buyer seemed resistant to go higher.
I saw it probably best suited for sectors like central air conditioning, central vacuum services, etc. or a hub of some sort, startups, social media, etc.
I have a guess what the US buyer plans for name, but not sure. At moment still DNS pointing at Dan.
Payout was fast from Dan, had funds in less than 24 hr after the negotiations started.
I had tried it unsuccessfully on brandable markets, and offered it wholesale a couple of times in response to NPs requests (luckily for me they turned it down B-) ).
No other information, please (or if really need to ask something, do by DM to keep this thread on track).
-Bob
McCentralNameProsOnlyPrice.png

Last edited:
•••
Bought Feb. 2021 at GoDaddy closeout for $11. Initial plus one renewal for total cost of $34.

Sold Saturday for $1488 - 297.60 = 1190.40. Funds in my account by Monday and within a couple of hours of when I got the transfer completed message. In my estimation, AN is getting better at the things I want them to be good at. Landers also at AN.

I don't remember anything about this one besides simple is a keyword that I look for and I like .orgs for sales in this range.

1670384201370.png

•••
Megalyth/dot/com

Hold time 4 month
Purchase price $14.63
Venue: Squadhelp
Sale price : $4995

1670423645757.png

•••
Untitled.png

My highest drop reg sale to date.

Afternic BIN, hold time 2.5 years. Hand regged at drop.

Note, I always kept it priced higher, $8k...12k range but decided to discount a few names for a better yearly bottom line and it sold.

Previously listed SH for $5300, appraisal which always seemed low to me BTW.

(edit: Afternic white on white color is killing me but I guess it's due to my mail client custom dark theme)

Later edit: I wouldn't be surprised if an investor bought this name.

Last edited:
•••
* Sold BIN last week
* Purchased for $11 at gd closeout on april 2022

1670452934178.png

.​

•••
1670512364954.png

grabbed from GD closeouts on July 2020.

•••
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Bling.io
reported sale on Namebio - $79,444 02/12/22 -
not my sale, but you live in hope!

Last edited:
•••
A few recent sales;

PlayMedia .be - €1499
WDT-Group .de - €4500
MyOrange .co.uk - $1999
Laminat-shop24 .de - €2000
IBSS .nl - €800

AppTree .io - $3,500

•••
1670890721344.png

inbound
purchase price: $0.99 📈
hold duration: 5 months

•••
Conduit.xyz sold for $69888 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thank you.

•••
Afternic fast transfer ( lander on BB )

1671041127553.png

Hold time : 1.5 years
Acquisition price: $13.17

•••
W3 .social sold for $1400 via Dan
sold last November

•••
Untitled.png

Clearance / discounted sale, Afternic BIN.

Have a bunch of Meta regs, renewing some, clearing others. I'm getting fine money to cover for the regs. (note, I'm in very good profit overall over Meta regs)

Side note tried to offload the whole batch here for like $300, there were no takers. It appears people don't yet know that DC etc is all over this. Some big pocket guys have been scooping up meta names discarded lately...

Anyway, good for me, happy with this tiny clearance / EOL sale.

•••
Show attachment 228193

My highest drop reg sale to date.

Afternic BIN, hold time 2.5 years. Hand regged at drop.

Note, I always kept it priced higher, $8k...12k range but decided to discount a few names for a better yearly bottom line and it sold.

Previously listed SH for $5300, appraisal which always seemed low to me BTW.

(edit: Afternic white on white color is killing me but I guess it's due to my mail client custom dark theme)

Later edit: I wouldn't be surprised if an investor bought this name.
What inspired you to pick up the name?

•••
njyn.com
Sales price: 5495 USD
Venue: Brandpa
Purchase price: 560 USD
Hold time: 1 Year

•••
•••
dc1a457bdd.jpg

$ 500 - monocycle.xyz sold by BuyNow via Dan
No further details please. Thank you.

•••
Congrats! But I think I become interested in the phrase "No further details please"
And I might use it as well in my next sales report 😎

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold Legacies.com for $20,000 via inbound offer at Godaddy.

•••
Sold MoveUp.com for $42,000 net via Godaddy inbound offer, purchased for $1x,xxx 2 months ago.

•••
Sold Sisco.com for $20,000 via Godaddy inbound offer, purchased for low $x,xxx around 10 years ago.

•••
Sold NiftyMoments.com for $5,000 via Godaddy inbound offer, hand regged 6 months ago.

Thanks to DotDB.com, great tool.

•••
•••
Gland to notify you that the Axis mundi /xyz domain name has been sold through Dan's distribution network for $808. In fact, this is my first sales through Dan's platform, even though I have made a few sales through some other leads on Dan's platform. I think, I could sell it for higher prices because it's ideal name for web3 projects. The actual BIN at other platforms was above 20 K, but just for an experiment I reduced the price at Dan's platform alone and it was sold immediately. I think web3 projects are still thriving and many are actively behind new projects, although there are a few skepticism around big investors! Also, feel that there would be a higher probability of selling XYZ domains in the web3 segment if we price it rationally!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221216-191003_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221216-191003_Gmail.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 312
•••
Back