Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

R e a l t o r - M e t a v e r s e . c o m

$1,000 Sedo, BIN
Hand reg for $7.99 with Epik
Hold time 10 months

1666653491715.png

•••
Bought April 2019 at GoDaddy expired domain auction.

Paid $52 including the first registration. Renewed 3 more times. Total cost about $79

My first Squadhelp sale. I have 30 other premium domains listed there.

In hindsight, it's easy to think I should have had a higher BIN on it. In this case, I think whoever looked for Torso would have found me no matter where I pointed the landers, but I'll take it. Everything on SH side was smooth and fast.

1666657405508.png

•••
Sold today
Domain Name: JEWCITY.COM
Venue: Afternic.com
Sold for: 2,499
Purchased on June 20, 2020
jewcity.png

•••
•••
M/E/T/A/M/E/M/E/S/./N/E/T
Sold for $200 / BIN
SedoMLS
Hold time 11 months.

•••
D/e/s/i/g/n/B/u/s/i/n/e/s/s./c/o
250 euro
dan bin inbound
hand rig
hold time - one year
thank you

•••
beststuffs com sold at Dynadot $199. Purchased in this forum for $19. HT 1.5 yrs
rarelighting com sold at Dynadot $199. HT 1.5 yrs
go247 co sold at Sedo $299. HT 7 months
plummet xyz sold at Dan $199. HT 7 months

•••
Sold this month
Venue: Afternic.com
Hold time: 11 months

no further details.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031-224502_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031-224502_1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 554
•••
My first two proper sales happened in one week in September now which feels great B-) with a 150 portfolio size.

C H A I N K E Y (.co)
SH
2,199 (installment sale with 1st of 6 paid)

N E T A T E (.com)
SH
2,046 (installment sale with 1st of 6 paid)

Both acquired low X this year.
Hi , your domains

Chainkey.co and Netate.com still available in SH , and it's even allowing me to purchase , looks odd because generally names at SH gets lots of favorites but still didn't sell , you got just one favourite for each of your domain , but they already sold ( according to you )

•••
Bought January 2022 at Godaddy expired auction. Paid $103 including renewal.

Sold 10/24 for $998 - 199.60 = $798.40 to me. Hold time 9 months.

I have a collection of Maryjane names. I think it has potential as a reference to cannabis without using the word directly. This is the first that I've sold. In my opinion, I paid too much and sold too low, but it came at a time when I needed the sale, so I'll choose to be grateful.
1667275741822.png

•••
Hi , your domains

Chainkey.co and Netate.com still available in SH , and it's even allowing me to purchase , looks odd because generally names at SH gets lots of favorites but still didn't sell , you got just one favourite for each of your domain , but they already sold ( according to you )
They sold but both failed second payment this month which sucks, yes.

•••
They sold but both failed second payment this month which sucks, yes.
Maybe that's one reason not to report installment payments until completed.

•••
Maybe that's one reason not to report installment payments until completed.
Maybe that is why I reported it as an installment sale ;)

•••
You did well. But someone can just look up the buyer and start pitching similar domains to them

•••
Too often things go wrong with LTOs. That is why it is advised to wait with reporting until the final installment has been received.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Bought March 2019 for $5 in GoDaddy Closeout. Original plus 3 more renewals brought the total paid to about $43. Three year eight month hold.

Sold on AN fast transfer for 1288 - 257.60 =1030.40 to me.

I haven't sold many canna domains in a while, but this one came at a great time.

1667324554861.png

•••
Sold : $299
Venue: DAN(BIN)
Hold time: 7months
Handreg : 0.99 USD

I have Oapis.xyz
sold.png

•••
•••
Name: Velente.com
Sales Venue: BrandBucket
Sales Price: $3,495
Cost: One month old handreg

•••
Name: Velente.com
Sales Venue: BrandBucket
Sales Price: $3,495
Cost: One month old handreg

Congratulations bro 🎉 did you transfer it immediately or wait after 60 days ?

•••
I see how many post here questions, here is an idea.
NP devs should add a message pop up when someone press (Post reply) button, the message will say 'only report sales here, are you sure this is a sale?' the user will select yes or no, of course also to include link to other topic where are discussions, example 'to ask sale questions visit this link' something like this.

Last edited:
•••
I see how many post here questions, here is an idea.
NP devs should add a message pop up when someone press (Post reply) button, the message will say 'only report sales here, are you sure this is a sale?' the user will select yes or no, of course also to include link to other topic where are discussions, example 'to ask sale questions visit this link' something like this.
Been suggesting this during the couple years, nobody paid attention.

•••
Sold this on Squadhelp in March on 6 months instalments. Buyer recently and payment. HT: 7months. Handreg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-03-08-50-59-475_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-03-08-50-59-475_com.android.chrome.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 404
•••
Sale price: $199
Hand reg
Hold time: 6 months
Inbound
Dan.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back