Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Caliente.xyz sold for $4995 @Afternic
Hyperspace.xyz sold for $4995 @DAN.COM
Geode.xyz sold for $2995 @DAN.COM
Supercool.xyz sold for $2995 @Afternic

No further details please. Thanks

•••
Caliente.xyz sold for $4995 @Afternic
Hyperspace.xyz sold for $4995 @DAN.COM
Geode.xyz sold for $2995 @DAN.COM
Supercool.xyz sold for $2995 @Afternic

No further details please. Thanks
Congratulations for this wonderful sales.. You are raising the benchmark with every new sales.. Very inspirational.. 👏👏👏

•••
p/r/e/m/i/a/p/a/y .com
Sales Venue: Sedo
Sales Price: $950
Cost: GD Closeout ~$12 (Hold Time 5 months)

I picked up this name when I started listening to @Keith DeBoer podcast last June early July. I like premia as prefix and pay is always great at the end. I could have kept this name priced around $2k and waited for one of the companies with premia in their name to come and buy it (they probably did) but I dropped $950 and it sold very quickly. Cash flow is cash flow and I can keep upgrading my portfolio.

No Further Details.

•••
U n n i v a t i o n . c o m

- sold today for $850 Epik Marketplace offer
- registered for $7.99 with Epik
- hold time 4 months

1637940098525.png

•••
A t l a s - L a w . c o m

- sold for $1,000 on Afternic / BIN
- registered for $8.49 with Epik
- hold time 5 months
- transfer completed

Show attachment 204984
Congrats on your sale, if you don’t mind what’s the motivation behind registering this and is it outbound or inbound?

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on your sale, if you don’t mind what’s the motivation behind registering this and is it outbound or inbound?
Inbound. I do not remember exactly the reason. It could be number of registered and developed websites/companies (or backlinks) out there at the time of the drop. Now I see there is at least one registered law office in .jp extension. Thanks!

•••
w / a / l / l / e / t - n / f / t (.) c / o / m

price: $988 / BIN

venue: Sedo

inbound

•••
transparencia.eu 200 $ dan
hold time 5 months

•••
r/e/d/d/r/a/g/o/n .club
Sales Venue: Afternic
Sales Price: $100
Cost: Drop reg 99 cents

I had registered a bunch of .club (~50 or so) when I first started domaining as an experiment and none of them sold until now, pays for the experiment. Took a chance on .club and now just listing them at $100 bucks until they expire, but can definitely use this to upgrade my .com/.xyz, and .co names.

No Further Details.

Last edited:
•••
F a s t - D e a l . c o m

- sold for $977 at Sedo BIN
- registered for 7.99 with Epik
- hold time 1.5 months
(buyer made payment to Sedo escrow, I hope Epik will provide auth code, otherwise there are several days till lock is gone)

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-11-27-02-52-06~2.png
    Capture+_2021-11-27-02-52-06~2.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 96
•••
F a s t - D e a l . c o m

- sold for $977 at Sedo BIN
- registered for 7.99 with Epik
- hold time 1.5 months
(buyer made payment to Sedo escrow, I hope Epik will provide auth code, otherwise there are several days till lock is gone)
@rumevic your excellent hyphenated sales make me question everything I thought I knew about domaining! Congrats man.

•••
1381FD2F-AD5C-4865-B469-44231A7BF5E4.jpeg

Purchase Price: $7.99
Sale Price: $999 via Dan BIN ( Hold Time 2 Month )

Happy Domaining :)

•••
nftspedia-com.png

Afternic BIN
Hold time: 8 months

•••
SOLD
Meta//ZT(.)com
Purchase: Namecheap $9 / hand reg
Hold time: 30 days
Venue: Afternic
Sale price: $79

I think I played myself on the sale price. This was one of the first domains I bought after doing research back when I started in august.

2 domain sales in 1 month
:xf.grin::xf.grin:
Note: Noticed MetaZTech.com and MetaZTech.Engineering go up for sale on godaddy around the same I listed this.

60 Day lock over. Sale Completed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-27 10.02.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-27 10.02.01 PM.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 178
•••
•••
Please take this offline and try and keep the thread clean.

•••
Please take this offline and try and keep the thread clean.
Why should anyone take conflicting info from a reported sale on this thread offline? Good question how did the name sell at two different venues?

•••
fqMFbCp.jpg

$500 USD, GoDaddy make offer
Sold a few weeks ago, hold time ~40 days

•••
Why should anyone take conflicting info from a reported sale on this thread offline? Good question how did the name sell at two different venues?
Offline was not the correct choice of words, perhaps post it in a different part of namepros forum or dm the person directly. Sorry for any confusion.

•••
Two reasons.

1. it did sell at two different places since most domainers post their domains for sale at multiple market places and it is possible that two different buyers purchased the domain at the same time if at least one was a Buy Now option.

2. At Dan once your domain has sold somewhere else and the nameservers still point at Dan you have the option at Dan to designate your domain As Sold. It will show on Dan's landers it has been sold.

•••
Domain sold via Afternic. I listed this domain on Godaddy, Dan and Sedo as well.

You can mark a domain as "sold" on one marketplace if it sells first on another.

•••
MetaWorld.Newgtld (like cloud space pro dev work online) 777$

afternic BIN registerd in August 2022

Multicoin.vc 299 Epik marketplace BIN OUTBOUND
reged with epik vc promo

•••
Recruit // pro
$1250
Sedo make offer
Hold time 2 years
Got even higher offer in the past but nothing since so I decided to sell.

•••
m/e/t/a/n/o/t/h/i/n/g .com
Sales Venue: Dan
Sales Price: $500
Cost: reg fee
Hold Time: 45 Days
Selling Type: inbound

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back