NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold this for 990 via dan lander.

Probably undersold, but that's ok. I get so few offers on .net so I had repriced them at 299-990 and then two .nets got sold this month.

** No further info.

rane.png

•••
upload_2021-3-28_22-28-34.png

Purchase price: $3.00 (handreg, Rebel promo)
Hold time: 6 months

Maybe I left some money on the table with this one, but I'm still happy with the ROI :)
4th .co sale this month, portfolio size is around 450.

•••
S/T/A/C/K/I/T/O[DOT]COM
Sale Price: $2,195 (same as asking price)
Venue: BrandBucket
Sale Date: 2021-03-22
Hand Reg Date: 2020-10-03

•••
Screenshot_2021-03-28-22-33-55-834_com.google.android.gm.png
Domain name - Paternity// Labs// Com

Selling price - $3488.( BIN sale/Inbound)

Buying price - $5(closeout purchase).

Sales venue - Dan.

After commission I got - $3174

The domain was rejected from BrandBucket and Squadhelp. This is the only reason I want to share with new friends who thinks if brandable marketplace rejects a domain, it is not worth holding it.Hold time - 10 months.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 186318

Maybe I left some money on the table with this one, but I'm still happy with the ROI :)
I also sell quite frequently at 200-500 range and seeing several similar names sold for 2000-2999 among friends, I have increased my prices again to see.. WIll reduce price only when 3 months left to expire. Motivated buyer still do get in touch. I had one listed for 2990 and buyer negotiated hard and I gave in for 990. $3 registration and week old lol.. It is still not transferred due to SAV/DAN conflict so I will report once it is tramsferred.

•••
Domain Name - Unibes.com

Selling Price - $699 (BIN Sale/ Inbound).

Buying Price - $5 (Acquired in a Bulk Deal).

Total Cost - $5 Purchase + Two Renewals.

Sales Venue - Afternic.

Last edited:
•••
NFTInvesting.io - $995 (DAN)
Hand reg from less than 2 weeks ago. One of only a few NFT domains I own, so I'm going to go register a bunch more.

•••
NFTInvesting.io - $995 (DAN)
Hand reg from less than 2 weeks ago. One of only a few NFT domains I own, so I'm going to go register a bunch more.
It was an investor buy. The Buyer announced it on twitter :)

•••
Show attachment 186318

Designers are stingy, you haven't left much on table. maybe a couple hundred.

•••
Untitled.png

Doing some .org discounts to boost cashflow, 24 hours after discounting this has sold. I have just a handful of .orgs BTW.

Afternic BIN, hold time 4 months.

•••
•••
It was an investor buy. The Buyer announced it on twitter :)
Though the buyer is an investor, but in the comments the buyer said he bought it for development purpose, for one of his nft projects.

•••
•••
•••
I think you couldve made more on this one but congratulations.
Only the 2nd reported sale for .trading and the highest one at that......beat Forex by $1 🙂

•••
•••
•••
Congrats, man. But if you don't me asking, where do you buy .Trading domain names? Thanks.
Hi Bro
Registered and renewed at Gandi.net..

Thank you
Best Regards

•••
Props.xyz
7888 usd
EPIK BIN

Shimmer.xyz
2700 usd
DAN Make Offer

Propel.xyz
2850 usd
DAN Make Offer.

No further details please. Thanks

•••
🎉💥SOLD
SatStacker.com
Afternic.com
HandReg 6/2020
Inbound

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210331-021802_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210331-021802_Gallery.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 225
•••
Props.xyz
7888 usd
EPIK BIN

Shimmer.xyz
2700 usd
DAN Make Offer

Propel.xyz
2850 usd
DAN Make Offer.

No further details please. Thanks

Good job. I should have invested in .xyz domains.

•••

S t r e a m L i v e 2 4 . c o m

- sold today for $1,100 via SquadHelp Lander, as Standard listing, at BIN ($800 net)
- registered for $8.49 with Epik
- gone from account already
- hold time 8 months

Attachments

• StrOn _S_.png
    StrOn _S_.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
•••
Did you target only one end user? Because I see winchstore.com has thewinchstore.com and bullswire.com has thebullswire.net?
Yes

•••
S W I T .o r g
$1295
Namecheap Marketplace

Inbound, BIN (no communication with buyer)

Acquired: NameLiquidate in Oct 2020
Hold Time: just under 6 months (name is 7 yr aged though)
I had it renewed to Jan 2023, my total cost about $30

Rationale for acquiring: short, speakable .org. Liked IT (Information Technology or it) ending, and SW could mean southwest or various other things, or S for society nice start in .org. Taken in 95 TLDs. Number in use.

Interestingly, I had it listed Sedo, Afternic, DAN, Namecheap Marketplace, RenameCA (SH white label). Had previously listed Epik lander. Buyer chose where it was registered, even though lander not pointed there.

Funds cleared today, sold a few days ago.

Bob

•••
Registered for 1.99 at epik in july 2020 sold for 200 euro (approx 235 usd) on nov1st (2020)
20210401_031149.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back