Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MyCalendar.info - Sold for $250

•••
nickd1 said:
PrettyDirtyThings.com for $600.00 US.

Nice one. Congrats!

•••
death_blade99 said:
so if you sell one you put it here?

You don't have to, But you can do.

•••
Officesupply.co.in sold for $100 and khandala.co.in for $20

•••
komp said:
They will ban you, If you cancel a listing then list it up the next day, A couple of times, They begin to see a pattern in you're account, Don't you think everyone would be doing it if you could do it all the time, People join ebay for bargains ''cheapest price'' if you're going to cancel when you don't get the price you want that doesn't really belong in ebay,

You would get away with it a few times but people will start complaing, As i know i would if someone did that too me.

yes indeed, bad business practice...win some, lose some...your loss here is someone else's bargain...in the future it could be you getting the bargain...if you start the bid at $0.01, then be prepared to sell it at that price...and go with the flow B-)

•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
Yesterday I got a check for $1k from Escrow.com. Sold a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com domain to a consultant who as it turns out was procuring the domain for Marriott Corporation. They asked me not to divulge the specific domain, but I can say it was for a restaurant in one of their hotels. This is my highest sale to date and I want to thank Gene and Grrilla for helping me to determine the value of the domain for the counteroffer. Thanks guys!

•••
PubertyForum.com went for $25

•••
•••
spikedo said:
Yesterday I got a check for $1k from Escrow.com. Sold a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com domain to a consultant who as it turns out was procuring the domain for Marriott Corporation. They asked me not to divulge the specific domain, but I can say it was for a restaurant in one of their hotels. This is my highest sale to date and I want to thank Gene and Grrilla for helping me to determine the value of the domain for the counteroffer. Thanks guys!

Nice sale!

•••
spikedo said:

Glad it worked out as well as it did. Congrats!

•••
spikedo said:

Congratulations on your sale, nice!!!
Frank

•••
While not a high sale, I wanted a .cc to be represented in the mix B-).

GOB.cc sold for $1040NP in NamePros Live Auction on Tuesday.

Congrats as well to you all for some great sales!

-Allan :gl:

•••
BXD.us sold for 1050 NP$ in the recent NP$ auction.

•••
EyeVision.info (one of my recent sales) - 3000 NP in the auction.

•••
1912.org - $25
1938.org - $25

Both at DNF.

•••
Great sale!!

You wouldnt believe it! ShopATemplate.com was appraised at only low to mid xx .. But I was able to sell it at $1000 US... My best sale so far! :kickass:

Last edited:
•••
I purchased (hence the domain name was sold ... here in the Sales threads) "ExcellentHost.com" for $200.00 (again, publicly viewable here in the Sales threads)! :tu:

See you soon.
-Jeff B-)

•••
my first post here but, almost exactly two months ago i joined here and since then ive sold

2K5.us
AdFreeHosts.com
Droplist.biz
droplists.info
du0.net
FilmCritique.net
linktomysite.com
portalsurfer.com
premierfinder.com
summarized.info

•••
w9o.com - $40
bamtalk.com - $2.50
screwunix.com - $2.88
SpyRates.com - $2.88

•••
Appraisals are just a way for domain buyers and sellers looking to determine a FAIR market price..

But domain name value is relative...The old saying goes "One's trash another's treasure " .. So a domain name maybe worthless to one but have a great value to another..

My latest sales:
manigsaca.com - $50
Axillon.com - $100

•••
News.bz $200

Just sold by first .bz .... www.News.bz $200 on Afternic 6/24/2005 ... of course deduct $60 www.Afternic.com fee ...

Frank

•••
I don't normally report my sales publicly but since this took place at a NamePros auction, I am this time :)

MissLuck.com -->> 25,000 NP$

I also had my highest sale ever this week for $41,000 (real USD).

A good week :)

•••
~ Congrats ~

SharonTucci said:
I also had my highest sale ever this week for $41,000 (real USD).
Congrats Sharon! It's a very nice sale indeed and glad you had a great sales week. :)

•••
y49.net
u0u.net
du0.net
ht0.net

$50 for the package

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back