Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Sold: VRJ*zz.com
Price: 1255 USD
Platform: Sedo - Fixed Price

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

I just sold A (dot) domains for about $2700.

My best sale so far in 2016...

Well done!

You sold all your L.domains now?

•••
•••
Some small sales in February:
Flipped two 7ns at Go Daddy for 5X purchase price and sold a non-premium 5L (that I got for free in a bulk deal) for $20. Good things come in small packages :lookaround:

•••
•••
Scripts (*com*)
$87k.
Inbound / End-user & Developer
Very cool guy, and a great company.

Smooth one Ali!

It always surprises me that companies allow their purchase amount to be reported here, on Domain Sherpa etc. Not complaining as we love hearing the end user success stories. I'm just always surprised by it.

Cheers!

•••
Smooth one Ali!

It always surprises me that companies allow their purchase amount to be reported here, on Domain Sherpa etc. Not complaining as we love hearing the end user success stories. I'm just always surprised by it.

Cheers!

Thanks man. Yea, I like companies that are open about it. They have a great mission at Stand4, and they are proud to openly invest in their business.

•••
•••
Thanks man. Yea, I like companies that are open about it. They have a great mission at Stand4, and they are proud to openly invest in their business.
Just checked their page. They have a laudable mission and platform. I wish them (and you) continued success! B-)

•••
•••
rpsg
embf

both in org
$388 each via Afternic buy it now.

•••
Smooth one Ali!

Cheers!

Do you buy a car,clothes, shoes and hide them from the public?

•••
Do you buy a car,clothes, shoes and hide them from the public?

I wear my new clothes in public but only after I've removed the price tags :xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
SOLD

VancouverPropertyListings

(.com)

$250
not to be sarcastic. but HOW? was it aged? I always wanted to know how such long tail domains get sold. desperate domains wanna know.lol.

•••
•••
Don't usually post sales

sold one of my LLL.com via DNS contact page - closed via sedo escrow $45,000

1st offer $9k
responded with $45k
2nd offer $15k
responded with $45k
3rd offer $20k
responded with $45k

Buyer then imsged asking why the high price - a facetime call resulted in a sold at $45k went via sedo's ext domain escrow service.

Took around 10 days to close - I have a few others needing my attention on sedo closing at my $1888 pricing.

Cheers

FX
ROCKSTAR!!!!!

•••
Has to be one of the hardest working domainers around love reading your sales.

Keep it up David.

FX
sorry. what's a flippa domain catalogue? never heard of it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back