IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
p/o/i/n/t/e/u/s/e dot com
€5500

Bought this name for $18
Nice one! Did you pick it up on a drop or closeouts? They come to you or did you do some email outreach to find the buyer?

•••
•••
Y|X|O|O .com $300.80 GoDaddy Auctions on Oct-14-2015

•••
p/o/i/n/t/e/u/s/e dot com
€5500

Bought this name for $18

Nice sales, can you share who approach whom and how did sale happen ?

Great going...

•••
8886587.com $149 at Bido.com (That's a 7N name)

About 2 months ago I purchased a lot of three3 7n.com's for $16.50. After a week I flipped one for $149 on Bido and today I sold the second. Still have one to go. Not huge bucks but a nice return on investment.

Last edited:
•••
8886587.com $149 at Bido.com (That's a 7N name)

About 2 months ago I purchased a lot o three3 7n.com's for $16.50. After a week I flipped one for $149 on Bido and today I sold the second. Still have one to go. Not huge bucks but a nice return on investment.
Great job! Congrats. :)

•••
Someone from China that couldn't speak much English and was using a translator wanted my NNN.one domains. After many back and forth negotiations I came to the lucky price of 388. He originally offered $50 for 404.one and then I showed him the other domains I had.

LSRpXou.png

•••
6L.net: hoo***
mid xxx, at 4.cn

•••
x|c|i|f .com $180 via GoDaddy Auctions on Oct-20-2015

•••
Just sold Chiaw.com for undisclosed fee lol (buyer requested ) :)

•••
•••
1|1|5|4|0 .com $692 via GoDaddy Auctions on Oct-20-2015

•••
•••
Two 3D Printing sales in the last few weeks via DomainNameSales.com:

Desktop3DPrinters(.)com $2900

3DPrintLabs(.)com $4999

•••
Two 3D Printing sales in the last few weeks via DomainNameSales.com:

Desktop3DPrinters(.)com $2900

3DPrintLabs(.)com $4999
Great sales. So I hope my 3dfastprinters.com and i3dscanners.com will 1% of that lol

•••
Oh yes! I feel so good right now.

I will keep the domain name and amount private, but today is a great day for me.
I just completed my first domain sale on my personal marketplace.

Now I can say I did not developed my website for nothing :)
Happy Halloween !!!

•••
•••
Oh yes! I feel so good right now.
I just completed my first domain sale on my personal marketplace.
Now I can say I did not developed my website for nothing :)
Happy Halloween !!!

I think the site looks great Dominic. What are you using for the shopping cart?

•••
•••
Thanks. I used WooCommerce.
Did the buyer buy the domain directly from the website or did he just contact you through the site?

•••
Did the buyer buy the domain directly from the website or did he just contact you through the site?

Directly from the website. He clicked Add to Cart and submitted the order.
I then contacted the buyer to confirm order and discuss the Escrow.com ... few hours later it was all completed !

•••
Directly from the website. He clicked Add to Cart and submitted the order.
I then contacted the buyer to confirm order and discuss the Escrow.com ... few hours later it was all completed !
Wow, congrats! ;) Was it one of your brandables? Can you share the price range?

•••
Wow, congrats! ;) Was it one of your brandables? Can you share the price range?

No it was not a brandable, it was a random 4L. From my other 4L you can figure out the amount :)

•••
•••
Brandseekers.com $2,850 on Flippa.
There were over 90 domain listed in that listing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back