Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Acc.....info,sold thru sedo for $500

Hi shawnflo,

I saw this name you bought on np auction for $112 in jun this year. Thats still profit. Also good price to the buyer.
Do you pay sedo featured list, email end user or end user contacted you?

•••
Hi shawnflo,

I saw this name you bought on np auction for $112 in jun this year. Thats still profit. Also good price to the buyer.
Do you pay sedo featured list, email end user or end user contacted you?
The buyer contacted me

•••
Guess it's easier (kinda) scanning expired domains for these odd sounding names then just waking up in the middle of the night and shouting Q o d u s! that's it ;)
Lol, that means I'd be domain-dreaming, which I haven't started ... yet. Beezy said it well:
Picking the right ones requires taste and luck. Pretty sure I've developed a stigmatism scanning expiring domain lists this year.
As I said before I'm a cheap bastard, so instead of going through expiring domains I always go after dropped ones and hope to find something that stands out from the junk. Admittedly I was not too good at it when I started, but things are picking up (I hope), so much of it is about hard work and persistence.

When it comes to brandables in particular, having sense of musicality and rhythm may be of help with picking "right" ones, so I rely on that quite a bit myself and often choose domains that appeal to me personally. Be warned though, as that alone is no guarantee whatsoever that buyers will share the same sentiment. My BrandBucket portfolio is testament to that lol :P

•••
•••
*Accu*luxe*dot*com -- $2495 less 30% commission to Brand Bucket
Hand regged 3 months ago.

•••
Sold

BuildGrowth dot (com)

Brand bucket - listed for 6 months

Low-mid $x,xxx

•••
•••
the domain registered 1 month ago.
Yes, thanks for the correction. I meant 3 weeks. It was only published on BB for 3 weeks. Quick sale.

•••
Last week has been sweet to me!!

1. 2 domains (Keyword+VR) for mid n high $XXX
2. (VR+Keyword) domain for low $XXXX
3. 360 & holo domians for $XX & mid $XXX respectively!!

All .COMs

N Solid negotiations happening on 3 more VR domains..

Cheers!!

•••
CannabisFeeds (com) - Flippa Classified Listing (US$475)

•••
8886608.com $129

I purchased a lot of 3 similar names Mid September for $16 and flipped this one within 2 weeks for $129, Yes they are 7N names no 6N

•••
8886608.com $129

I purchased a lot of 3 similar names Mid September for $16 and flipped this one within 2 weeks for $129, Yes they are 7N names no 6N

Can you please tell us more about the sale of these? Did you contact the buyer or list it somewhere?

•••
Tyres.xyz for 255$ :) (Thanks to the buyer for being generous on offering 5$ extra to cover the fee, without request!)

I expected to sell this for a better price because this is one of the few rare HIGH searched, competitive 5-letter one word keywords that were available when I hand-reg'd them in August..

That's 250x return in 1 month and I beat my own record of making 200x with Smooch.io in 2 months ;)

•••
Great .xyz sale, congrats! Where did you sell it? :)
PS: I know, I'm fast B-)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can you please tell us more about the sale of these? Did you contact the buyer or list it somewhere?

I purchased them here on Namepros and listed them at Bido.com. The 129 was the ending bid. No contact on my part. The other 2 are still listed there, as well as Sedo and Aftrnic.

•••
•••
•••
Slimming down my oversized portfolio at renewal time. Sold MrProgress, FlirtInterest, Yennex and ClothingWerks here on NamePros. All dot coms. Total cost for hand regs = $7 with GD coupons. Total revenue from sales = $53 Now I'm gonna take the profits and buy a cup of coffee! :P Good luck to the new owners! With a little elbow grease they can turn those names into profits!

•••
Sold V I D F U E L .com for low $X,XXX at BrandBucket:)

The domain was hand registered two months ago.

•••
@Arca, simply superb, i am really wondering when i will get idea for such brand-able names :) Great going keep it up..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back