NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That means Chinese buyers are pushing up the demand for domain names?I have read about this Chinesse trend elsewhere too.This is interesting.

•••
Just sold [*word*]VirtualReality.com low-mid x,xxx$
via GoDaddy Premium Listing

•••
t/e/x/a/s/g/r/e/e/n/p/o/w/e/r

dot com

handregged last January.

enduser outreach

•••
currently in escrow, payment submitted.

F/o/o/d/i/e/S/o/c/i/a/l

dot com

$350

quick flip handregged 6/28/15

contacted me through lander page.

•••
think I forgot to report this one

b/a/c/k/s/p/i/n/m/a/g/a/z/i/n/e

again dot com

handregged 6/12/15
sold 7/3/15

$550, enduser outreach.

•••

again dot com

handregged 6/12/15
sold 7/3/15

$550, enduser outreach.
You are on fire!

•••
Duplicate.

Last edited:
•••

again dot com

handregged 6/12/15
sold 7/3/15

$550, enduser outreach.
On sweet roll.

•••
Xjvj.com
GoDaddy 7 day Auctions

Bought for $50
Sold for $86
$16 profit​

•••
some smallish geo sales: -

a/r/l/i/n/g/t/o/npartyrentals(dawt)com $100
m/e/x/i/c/o/f/ly/fishing(dawt)com $497

all handreg. and outreach emails.

•••
wow. Congrat @ webdomainhub u have done it again. (hand reg guru).
Care to share how you made the sale?

•••
wow. Congrat @ webdomainhub u have done it again. (hand reg guru).
Care to share how you made the sale?
Hi, Thks! I am no guru bro... just a newbie learning the ropes. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just picked up outgoing sample emails here and send them out.

•••
Just have finished the Escrow transaction:

D/r/o/n/e/S/h/o/p/./c/o/./n/z

500NZD (net $340, buyer paid the fees).

History: I have received an offer via Sedo for the name ($100), I have countered with $1450, and received another offer ($125). then: silence.

I have tried to search for the potential end user, and saw that somebody has started to develop D/r/o/n/e/S/h/o/p/./n/z

I have contacted with them, and after 4 weeks of negotiation we settled the deal.

I am ok with the ROI (it was a handreg) since I know that the Kiwi domain market is not as liquid as some other ccTLD-s (like .de for example).

Btw: Thank you for your help @yogiDomain , @TradeMeDomains.com

•••
Cams Play .com $350

buy now afternic

reg fee few months ago

•••

History: I have received an offer via Sedo for the name ($100), I have countered with $1450, and received another offer ($125). then: silence.

I have tried to search for the potential end user, and saw that somebody has started to develop D/r/o/n/e/S/h/o/p/./n/z

I have contacted with them, and after 4 weeks of negotiation we settled the deal.

I am ok with the ROI (it was a handreg) since I know that the Kiwi domain market is not as liquid as some other ccTLD-s (like .de for example).

A big congrats and nicely done. Great job as your ROI would be faster and better than any stock market investment.

It's great making new friends and connections here on NPs as together we can all achieve more :)

•••

nice sale
congrats!!
Hope make more.

•••
Happy to report my 3rd Brandroot sale, from a few weeks back:

O l q u ( d o t ) c o m - low to mid $XXXX range

That was my first brandable domain ever listed in any of brandable marketplaces and on top of it that's also my first ever sold 4L domain. Well worth the wait, I'd say :)

Regular listing btw, no upgrades. Been waiting about a year before buyer came along.

•••
Crowdfundings.net -$106 sold on Flippa.

•••
BadAssNet.com $320 via flippa
sale Included 3 other BadAss Related domains
Sent out few emails to endusers---

regd about a month ago, the bonuses also at coupon prices

Last edited:
•••
wow. U have done it again @ tha-she

Congrat.

Did u purchase premier listing?

•••
wow. U have done it again @ tha-she

Congrat.

Did u purchase premier listing?
Nah, as said just sent out some emails, Have 1 more i got 1 month ago also, but buyer didnt feel like paying yet, and prob wont.

•••
BadAssNet.com $320 via flippa
sale Included 3 other BadAss Related domains
Sent out few emails to endusers---

regd about a month ago, the bonuses also at coupon prices

Hi, When you sent out those emails, who were your intended targets for this domain? Mind sharing? Thks!

•••
Hi, When you sent out those emails, who were your intended targets for this domain? Mind sharing? Thks!
Nothing much to be said, just the ussual emailing :)

•••
Sold HiTexas.com - $95 here on NP..........Heartily thanks to all the bidders:xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:

•••
Sold HiTexas.com - $95 here on NP..........Heartily thanks to all the bidders:xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:
I mystery the sale to me, does not make any sense tbh, But nice work! I guess :/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back